BSM - He hates you - Niall

You got into a fight and your brother Niall had to pick you up. To be honest you hate living with your brother but you had no choice. Your mum and dad kicked you out because your not behaving and now they hate you. Well in your opinion they do. So Niall came in with an angry face. He shook his head at you. You just looked down. "Yeah, so she got into a fight with one of the girls in her year. It was both of their faults so I'm suspending Y/n, for three weeks and miss Davis for three weeks as well. That will be all." Niall nodded and grabbed your arm. When you got to the car Niall lost it. "DO YOU THINK YOUR FUNNY?!!" You shook your head. "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GET INTO A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE!?" You stayed quite. "This is why mum and dad hate you Y/n, me and Greg hate you as well! Your a disappointment to this family! It was a mistake letting you stay with me!" You held back your tears looking out the window. When you got home you rushed out the car before Niall could say anything. But once you got to your room Niall stopped you by grabbing your arm. "Why did you just storm off?" "Well you hate me? You said it yourself everyone does. I don't deserve to be in this family I'm a disappointment!!" You stormed into your room slamming the door on Niall's face. You usually got your anger out by flinging stuff. You screamed and flung your perfume all over the place. Liquid all over the carpet. Your jewellery box smashed on the floor after flinging it at the door. Niall heard all the banging so he came storming in. "What the hell are you doing?!" "I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!!" "What do you mean?!" "I want to live somewhere far away! Where no one will hate me! My family hates me! Mum, dad, Greg, Denise and you!" You started crying hard. You got Niall off you. "GO!!" He shook his head. "I'm not leaving you like this. No one hates you!" "YEAH RIGHT!" Niall started crying. "Stop Y/n, I'm sorry I love you so much. Mum, dad, Greg, Denise and me love you." "But you said I'm a disappointment?!" "Your not I promise!" He wiped your tears." "Niall. Saying this is not making anything better. Just leave me alone!" You pushed him out of your room and slammed the door again.