DDM He loves your twin

Another day full of disappointment. Your dad leaving you alone while he went out with your twin brother Dylan. This is actually a daily thing. You getting left alone. Your mum and dad have divorced and your mum is only a couple streets away so she can still see her kids from time to time. So you figured why not visit now and ask if you can stay for good. You got your coat and shoes on and left. It's not like your dad would care if you left anyway. He hates you. And hate is a strong word. You took the short walk to your mums house and walked in. You saw her watching the telly. "Hi mum." She looked up and saw you. "Hi honey, where is your father?" "He took Dylan out." "Did you not want to go?" "Didn't have a choice really he just left me alone." She looked at you shocked. "He left you alone!?" "It's a daily thing." "Have you had anything to eat? IS HE EVEN FEEDING YOU?!!" You nodded. "I've had something to eat." "You didn't answer my second question." "Do you want the lie or the truth?" "Lie." "Yes." She then got suddenly angry. "Your not going back to that house!" "It's not like he's going to notice I've gone anyway." She gasped. "What do you mean?" She said making you sit down. "He loves Dylan more than me. He always has since you and him divorced. Dylan hardly talks to me anymore and he was like my only friend. When I'm at school he doesn't even stand up for me when people start being mean. He just stands there and watches and sometimes joins in." Your mum shook her head. "Your living here with me!" She grabbed your hand and headed to your dads house. You got there and went up to your room and while you went past you saw your dad and he looked confused. He followed you upstairs and when he saw your mum get your case from under the bed his eyes went wide. "What are you doing?!" "She's living with me!" "W-what?" He asked shocked. "YOU DIDNT EVEN NOTICE SHE WAS AT MINE DID YOU?!!" "I-i-i thought she was asleep." "and you didn't think to check on her?! Niall your being a terrible father to your own daughter! Did you know she was getting bullied and sometimes by her own brother! Your a terrible excuse for a father!" He looked at the ground. "WAIT!!" He suddenly yelled. "You can't take her because the court says I have them! Ha!" He said crossing his arms and smirking. "I don't think you should have her because you don't even feed her!" He gasped. "Y-y-yes I do?!" "Niall you stutter when you lie!" "He stutters when he lies?" You asked. Your mum nodded. "So when you said you thought I was asleep you were lying?" He looked confused. "You said 'I-I-I- thought she was asleep." You whispered. "You don't care about me at all so you?" He sighed. You walked up to him and started pushing him. "YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MY DAD! YOU NEED TO LOVE ME! YOUR NEED TO BE LOOKING OUT FOR ME! YOU NEED TO CARE ABOUT ME! YOUR SUPPOSED TO CARE ABOUT THE BOTH OF US! I HATE YOU!!!" You shouted that part the loudest. Niall felt his heart break after you said that. You grabbed the rest of your clothes and closed the case. "I wish you were never my dad." You said then continued walking. You stopped when you seen Dylan. "Congrats you get dad all to your self like you always wanted. Your basically an only child now. You know like you wished you were?" He looked at you shocked. "Y/n..." "NO DYLAN!! WHEN WE WERE AT SCHOOL YOU SAID YOU WISHED YOU WERE AN ONLY CHILD!! YOU GOT YOUR WISH YOU'VE GOT DAD IVE GOT MUM!!" Then you left slamming the door behind you. After a few minutes you heard them running after you. You can say you were shocked when you saw your dad running the fastest. He finally caught up to you and stopped you. "I'm sorry." He said out of breath. "I'm sorry that I have been a terrible dad to you. I'm sorry that I loved Dylan more than you. I'm sorry that I didn't care about you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." You sighed. "Did you blame the divorce on me?" He sighed and nodded. "I know it's not your fault at all." "Why did you blame me? why didn't you feed me dad?" He sighed. "I'm sorry." "I can't cook really well dad." He nodded. "I think it's best if I lived with mum dad so she can actually care for me?" He nodded. You nodded and headed to your mums with your mum not far behind. Not long after Niall and Dylan headed back home. Dylan went up to his room and slammed his door. Niall heard something smash and he ran to his room. "What was that?!" Niall asked. He looked at the ground and saw a picture of all of you before Niall and your mum divorced. Niall picked up the picture and started crying. "I'm sorry dad. I was just mad." He nodded. "It's fine I'm mad at my self as well." Dylan sighed and sat on his bed and started sobbing. "What have we done dad?" "Something terrible son. Something terrible." Niall sat next to Dylan and pulled him into s hug. Thinking if you would ever forgive him.