BSM - Harry

Again this is a little different but I hope you enjoy it so yeah :-) - Shannz

So Larry are together and your more than happy for your brother. But today Harry and Louis are not happy with each other. They had a massive fight and both them are really upset. You went to Harry's and Louis' house and you heard a smash and then Louis walking out. "What did you say to him now?!" You asked. "Keep out of it Y/n!" "I was only asking! He is my brother you know?!" He just groaned and walked away. You rolled your eyes and went in the house. You heard sobbing. You walked into the living room and saw that Harry had his head in his hands. You sat next to him and hugged him. "It's over Y/n!" You blinked back shocked. "What's over?!" You asked knowing the answer already. "Me and Louis!" You sighed. "Did he say where he was going?!" Harry nodded. "Liam's and Niall's." You nodded and went out. "Don't do anything Y/n!" "No promises!" You walked out and slammed the door. You stormed to Niall's and Liam's flat and banged on the door. Liam answered. "Y/n, what a lovely surprise!" You smiled and walked in. Then you saw Louis sitting on the couch on his phone witch was hiding his face. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME LOUIS!? YOUR BOYFR- HARRY IS SITTING IN YOUR HOUSE CRYING HIS EYES OUT AND YOUR ON YOUR FREAKING PHONE?!!" Louis sighed and put his phone down where you can see his red eyes and tears. "DO YOU THINK IM THAT HEARTLESS Y/N?! I KNOW I MESSED UP AND I FEEL REALLY BAD BUT PLEASE MAKE ME FEEL WORSE!!!" You sighed. "He loves you Louis!" "Yeah Y/n, I love him too but he broke up with me!" "Then get him back he's heart broken!" Louis sighed and stood up. "Help me then!" You grabbed his hand and you both ran to Harry's. You stormed in and saw Harry, sitting there still crying. "Y/n, please tell me that he's left me forever!" You stayed silent and pushed Louis towards him. Louis pulled him into a hug and Harry hugged back tighter. "I'm sorry." Louis whispered. Harry jumped back. "BLODDY HELL!!" "WHAT?!!" Louis asked shocked. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE Y/N!" You giggled. "How?" "I had my eyes closed and I thought you were Y/n." Harry chuckled. Harry brought Louis into a tight hug again and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry too." Louis nodded. "I love you." Louis whispered. "I love you too." "And I am going away now!" Louis and Harry looked at you and smiled. "Thanks Y/n!" Louis said waving. You waved back and looked at Harry. He stared back at you for a few seconds looking confused then it hit him. "OH thanks Y/n!" You smiled and gave them both a hug. "Bye guys!" They waved and smiled and you went home.