DDM Niall part 2

Personal lizzi_clifford

I knew my big sister would probably be downstairs telling my dad. As I expected my door slammed open. "You do not talk to your sister like that! You may have had a bad day of school but saying hurtful things to people!" "Yeah well I'm sorry that I got yelled at, people making fun of me! Not having friends! I'm sorry that I'm that I try to be friendly to other people, I'm sorry that I'm a just little girl that has a famous dad! People will just use because your my dad!" I then sat down and put my head in my hands. "Lizzi." My dad said softly sitting down next to me. "Yeah starting school is hard. But your only five and it's only your first day." "I know but sometimes I feel left ou with you as well. It's always the big people talking. I need to tell you somethings you always say 'Not now Lizzi it's big people who are talking.' Yeah remember I'm part of this family as well. Remember I have problems. I may only be five but life gets hard." My dad sighed and brought me into a side hug. "Look, I'm sorry that we ignored you. We should have realised. Can you forgive us?" After he said that my sister and brother walked in. "Yeah Lizzi do you?" "I suppose?" I said sighing. "Right and don't you have something you like to say to your sister?" I looked at him confused then it clicked. I sighed and got the brush. I walked up to her. "Here you go. And I'm sorry that I called you a soiled brat. I've got a cheek." Everyone chuckled. She took the brush and smiled. "Thank you. And your forgiven." Then she pulled 'me into a hug. Then after I let go. My dad walked up to me. "Want something to eat?" "Obviously." He rolled his eyes. Then lifted you up. "Come on then." After that day people weren't ignoring me as much and I made loads after a few days.  So this wasn't really good lizzi_clifford sorry it took a while for a part two but hope you enjoyed this.