DDM Harry

Harry is a single father to his only daughter. His only child and he couldn't find you anymore perfect. But now being a teenager is changing you. He feels like he's lost his only baby girl. So he's going to try and talk to you today. Get your old relationship back. He sees you sitting on the couch on your phone. "Hey." He said sitting down next to you. You looked up from your phone, still typing you nodded. "Hey." You said turning your attention back to the phone. "Who you texting?" "My friend?" "About?" "Stuff." Harry then sighed. This is going to be harder than he thought. "Can you put your phone down for two seconds?" "Maybe..... Maybe not." You said not looking up. "You're being rude." "That's nice." Now he knew you weren't listening. He sighed and grabbed your phone out of your hands. "Hey!" You said reaching to grab it back but he pulled it away. "I'm trying to talk to you and you're ignoring me! I'm trying to get our relationship back to normal! You're my only daughter and now you're ignoring me! Do you know how much that hurts me!? No you don't do you because your face is always buried in this phone!" You looked at him shocked. "I was just texting a friend?!" "And that makes a difference why?! You're being ignorant! I'm your father stop treating me like I'm your shadow and listen to me! You're all I have left! I'm all you have left but I'm pretty sure you think your friends are more important than us right?!" You stayed silent. Harry sighed and rolled his eyes. "Do you know what? Fine! Take your damn phone!" He then dropped it on your lap and went upstairs. You sighed and texted your friend you'll talk to her later. You tossed your phone to the side and went upstairs to your dads room. "Dad?" "Come in." You sighed and walked in. You saw him sitting on his bed with red eyes. "I'm sorry." You said as you walked in. He sighed and sat up. "It's fine. I just need to get used to the fact that you're growing up." "I'll still be your baby girl dad." "I know you will." He then open his arms wide and pulled you into a hug. "You remind me of your mother a lot." "What she was on her phone all the time as well?" You said giggling. He chuckled and shook his head. "Yes but that's not the reason. You remind me of her so much is because you're both beautiful." You blushed. "Don't let anyone tell you different. If they do come to me and I'll whip my hair in their face." He said serious making you giggle. "You think I'm joking?" He said tickling your side a bit. "No. I know you're being serious." He smiled and tickled you again. "NO DAD STOP!!" You yelled laughing. "Say I'm the best dad in the world and I have amazing hair!" You couldn't stop laughing but managed to choke out. "You're the best dad in the world. A-a-and you have a-a-a-amazing hair!" He smiled and stopped ticking you. "Well I'm going to make food for us so come on." He said picking you up and flinging you over his shoulders. "Don't burn my food." You said tapping his back as he carried you downstairs. "I used to be a baker Y/n!" "Dad, I know. You've said that since I was 4." "And don't you forget it!"