He likes your twin more - BSM

Harry: You were in your room sobbing. Your brother Harry left you alone again while he went out with your twin sister Rachel and Gemma. Your mum came up and saw your tears. "Y/n, what's wrong love?" You sniffed. "Harry, left me alone again while he went out with Rachel and Gemma." You sobbed. Your mum brought you into a hug and kissed your head. "Mum does Harry not love me anymore?" Your mum gasped. "Of course he does?!" "Well why does he always leave me alone though mum?! What have I done?!" Your mum sighed. "You haven't done anything wrong love! He's just being Harry!" You sobbed. "I hate him!" Just then you heard a gasp at your bedroom door. You and your mum both turned round and saw Harry with tears running down his face.

Niall: It's always about your brother Cameron. Your brother Niall doesn't take an interest in you anymore. Greg does. He knows how Niall treats you now. "Greg?" He looked up. "Where's Niall?" He sighed. "He's with Cameron." You shook your head. "Of course he is!" "Y/n-" "NO Greg he always leaves me! I know boys connect better but I still could do stuff with him can't I? Your probably the only brother I have that actually cares." "Niall and Cameron does care about you Y/n, I know they both have a funny way of showing it but they do!" "Yeah I'll believe it when they start showing it!" You sat on the couch with your arms crossed and what you didn't know is that Niall and Cameron heard every word you said to Greg.

Louis: You and your twin sister Lottie were watching the telly while your brother Louis, is watching you two while your mum and dad went out with your sisters and brother for a day out. You and Lottie laughed and Louis came down with a pissed look on his face. "I thought I told you to clean up this place?!" Louis yelled at you. "I did?" "Well my room is still a mess?!" "Em its your job to clean your room not mine!" You replied back. "Don't get cheeky with me!" "Well." "See Y/n, this is why I love Lottie more than you! She isn't a little bitch like you!" You looked at him shocked and so did Lottie. "I HATE YOU!!" You barged past Louis and ran up to your room.

Liam: You and your twin brother Luke were celebrating your birthday today. Well to Liam it was only Luke's birthday. Everyone made sure you got as much attention as Liam was giving Luke. "Y/n, Liam got me a new iPhone 6!" You smiled and ran to him. "Wow, your so lucky is it the black one?" He nodded and showed you. You took it off him and looked at it. "This is so cool." Luke went into his back pocket and showed you the silver one. "How come you have two!?" "One is for you!" You ran into his arms. "Thank you!" "So what did Liam get you?" You sighed. "Nothing. He loves you more than me." You heard the door open and saw Liam with two big birthday girl bags. "Happy birthday Y/n." He whispered with tears running down his cheeks. He placed the bags on the floor and went back downstairs.