BSM Harry part 2

I slammed my door then I heard footsteps. Oh no, he's going to go mad again. He then slammed my door open. "I may of felt bad for you down there, but now, not so much! You don't slam doors! You know how rude that is! I know you're mad at me for treating you like this but now you deserve it! You want to act like a child?! Well I'm going to treat you like a child! I'm trying my best to raise you! I don't want you hurt!" "Then why are you keeping me hostage!" But he didn't answer me. He just walked out. "Yeah run away like you always do! No wonder mum hates you!" It was then silent. I'm not taking it back. It's the truth. Mum hates him ever since he took me away. Things are so awkward between us now. Just then he came back through. He grabbed my arm. "Ow! You're hurting me!" He didn't listen again. He just put me over his lap and hit me 5 times. He then flung me off. "I told you I'll start treating you like a child!" Then he left. I checked my arm and saw it was beginning to bruise. He actually hurt me. My own brother, my only brother hurt me. I sighed and pulled down my sleeve. "Y/n, come down!" I heard him yell. "No." You mumbled to yourself. You're just going to pretend you're sleeping. "GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Yet again I ignored him. I heard him stomping upstairs. He came in and saw that I was 'sleeping'. "GET UP! I KNOW YOU'RE FAKING!!" I kept my eyes closed. He groaned and flung me off the bed. "Ow!" He grabbed both my arms and pulled me up. "LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!!" He then slapped me. "I'm sick of telling you to do things twice! This is why you have no friends! You're nothing but a waste of space!" He then pushed me onto the floor. "Don't come out for the rest of the night, do you understand!?" I sat there frozen, looking at the window at the other side of my room. "THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" He grabbed my face and made me look at him. I looked at him emotionless. "Do. You. Understand?!" He spat. I nodded. "I understand." He sighed and walked out again. I felt my cheek and flinched. What have I done to deserve this? I want my old family back. I want things back to normal. When we were a loving family. But the thing I want most of all is..... I want the old Harry back. I went to the mirror that was also my wardrobe and saw a red and purple mark on my face. He hurt me twice, then pushed me. I want to go home. I sighed and went towards the window. It was a lovely night and I can still see people outside. I didn't realise that Harry came back in. "Go to be- what are you looking at?" He said walking beside me. "Y/n, those people are dangerous." "Says you. The only dangerous person I know is you." I spat and lied on my bed. Harry glared at me and flung my jammies at me. "Put them on and go to bed." I snatched the jammies off him and looked down. "I'm not putting them on with you in here." He groaned and walked out. Half an hour later I was asleep. I had a dream. Harry let me go. He was back to normal. No more hitting, he was loving and my family were so happy. But I woke up. Back to reality. I got up and went downstairs. I saw Harry making breakfast. "Hi." I said softly. He ignored me. Ok. I looked at the counter and saw a bowl of cereal. Harry was making pancakes. I guess the cereal is for me. I sighed and got a spoon. Harry watching my every move. I sighed and ate my cereal. It didn't take me long until I was down and I downed my orange juice. "Don't drink it too fast." He whispered. I sighed and put the plate and glass into the dishwasher. "Good, now back up to your room." I nodded and slowly made my way up. I sat on my bed and got my iPad out. The only thing that Harry let's me go on. It only has games. He made me delete all my social apps. I sighed and played hop hop hop. (This game is like flappy bird, I swear to god!). My highest score is 59. I got bored of it so I just went off it. "Can I have a turn?" I jumped and dropped my iPad onto the floor making it crack. "Now look what you've done!" "I'm sorry, you scared me." "THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!" I flinched thinking he's going to hit me again. He froze. I looked at him. "I'm going to go downstairs. Stay here. I'll check on you later." He said talking like a robot. He left me alone and I sat there shocked. Did he just feel sorry?