Niam imagine

Niall and Liam have been fighting a lot lately. And it's scaring Niall. Liam's voice gets louder and deeper. Niall doesn't know what to think. He knows that Liam would never hurt him but the anger and the fighting all the yelling. He's not so sure anymore. Now there fighting right now. But Niall is just staying silent. Liam is the one doing all the yelling. "WHY ARE WE EVEN FIGHTING NIALL?!!" Niall shrugged still looking at the ground. But Liam put his finger under his chin and made him look at him. "Instead of shrugging your shoulders answer me!" Niall ignored him and stayed silent. Liam sighed. "ITS RUDE TO IGNORE PEOPLE NIALL!!" "IT'S RUDE TO YELL AT PEOPLE IN THE FACE!!" Liam looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Who the hell do you think your shouting at!?" "You who else it's only the two of us in here?! Or are you having a little affair with your little precious Sophia! Wouldn't be the first time!" Everything was silent. They both knew Niall went to far. What Liam done was a drunken mistake. Niall doesn't know why he forgave him so easily. Liam thinks it's because he loves him. He does but he's not so sure if Liam loves him anymore. Niall sighed and headed upstairs. But Liam ran up behind him and dragged him back downstairs. Niall nearly fell. "WANT TO REPEAT THAT?!!" Niall then got scared. He hates it when Liam shouted at him. So Niall took the silence as his cue to leave again. But Liam grabbed his arm again but he swung him a bit and made him hit the wall and made him bang his head and back. But his head the most. He yelled then he fell onto the floor. Liam saw that he wasn't moving. He gasped. He walked up to him. "Niall?" He asked putting his hand on his back. "Niall!" He said louder and shaking him. He still wasn't waking up. He saw that he was still breathing. He sighed in relief then went to get his phone. He phoned the ambulance and they'll be here in 5 minutes. "Don't worry Niall help is on the way." He said putting his head on his lap and kissing his cheek. Then tears started streaming down his.