DDM Lilo imagine part 4

You haven't left your room since yesterday after your dad left. You were lying in your bed looking at the ceiling. When Niall came in. "Hey." "Go away. I don't ever want to talk to you! You're keeping me away from my own dad!" "It's the courts orders Y/n." "I DON'T CARE!!" You said standing up. "I WANT TO SEE HIM!! BUT YOU BEING AN ASSHOLE AS WELL AS DAD WON'T LET ME!!" You said sobbing. Niall just looked at you with no emotion. "Get out." You said. But Niall didn't move. "I SAID GET OUT!!" Liam then ran up. "What's going on?!" "BOTH OF YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" "Y/n, love calm down." Liam said walking up to you. "Get away from me! I HATE you both." You then sat on your bed and got your phone out and dialled Louis' number. "Who are you calling?" Niall said. "None of your business." You said putting your phone to your ear. "Dad?" Niall and Liam went wide eyed. "Dad, I just want to talk to you. Dad please! No dad please! Just for two minutes. Please." You sobbed. "NO DON'T HANG UP! DAD!" But it was to late he hung up. You then flung your phone at the wall. Liam then sat down beside you as you sobbed. "Don't worry Y/n, we can get you a new phone." You pushed him off you. "THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE PHONE!!" you screamed. "Thanks to you two he won't talk to me! You've made him hate me." "Y/n, come on its for the best." You looked at Niall in shock. "It's for the best?! My own dad hating me is for the best? What would you know?! I'm not even your kid! And I'll never will be! You'll never be a father to me! It's your fault this whole thing has happened anyway!" Niall shook his head. "Look you little bitch-" "NIALL!!?"Liam yelled then looked at you. "Look Y/n, Louis was never a good dad to you. Niall will be better." You scoffed and shook your head. "Unbelievable. You actually think I'm going to call HIM dad?! You actually believe I'll ever think of him as a dad!? You need to get your head sorted." "Y/n, Niall is doing everything he can to make him accept him!" "What by calling me a little bitch!? I'm sure my dad would love to hear that!" "Yeah well I'm sure he would! But the thing is love.... He's not talking to you is he?" You looked at him. Then slapped him. "Get out Liam!" He looked at you shocked. "Y-y-you called me Liam?" "I think you deserve it." Niall then took his hand and left your room. After they shut your door you lied back down and cried. Back downstairs Niall and Liam were in the kitchen. "Liam can you sit down and stop pacing?! You're making me nervous." "Niall my own daughter called me by my first name she's meant to call me dad. But she called me Liam, my first name." He said gripping his hair. "Liam calm down." "HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN!? My daughter hates me!" Niall sighed and brought Liam into a hug. "She'll come round." "No she won't. I know she won't. Niall.... We need to get her back to Louis." Niall sighed. "I know." Niall then got his phone out. "Louis? No Louis wait listen. We're going to get Y/n, back to you. Ok. I'll make the court again. Ok see you later." Then he phoned the court. The next day they got ready in suites. Then you came through. "What are you wearing?" Niall then looked at you. "Why aren't you dressed?!" "I'm not wearing that thing you put on my bed." "Y/n, please this day is important and it might make things better." "Yeah right. What could you possibly do to make things better?!" He sighed. "You're going back to Louis!" You froze. "Really!?" He nodded. You then ran to your room and got ready. "Let's go then!" You said after you got ready. "Y/n, we're going to court first." You looked at them then shook your head. "Let's just go." They sighed. Once you got to the car you picked up Harry and Louis. Louis looked in the car and saw you in the back. He motioned you to come out. You got out and he pulled you into his arms. "I missed you so much. I'm sorry that I hung up on you as soon as I did I couldn't stop crying. I'm sorry." You nodded. "It's fine. I hate living with them. I hate them!" He didn't say anything he just hugged you tighter. "I'm sorry to ruin the moment but we need to get there." Harry said. You both nodded and got in the car. When you got there you and Louis would not let each other go. Harry went to sit down and you had to leave Louis. "So Mr Horan. You want to give Y/n, to Mr Tomlinson?" "Yes. Me and Y/n, don't get along at all. I even called her a little bitch." Louis' head snapped up. "Oh is that right?!" "See Louis will be the better parent to her. He's really over protective. You can't split them up. He needs her and she needs him. Please just give her back to Louis." The judge sighed. "Very well. Mr Tomlinson, you have full custody of Y/n." You started crying and when you left the podium you and Louis ran into each other's arms. "I'm never letting you leave me again." Then Liam and Niall came up to you. "Hey." "Hey." You and Louis said. "Look we just want to say we're sorry." "Don't be. You got my dad back. You actually got me back to my dad." You looked at Liam and saw he had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry dad. I don't hate you. You were trying your hardest to be a good dad." He didn't say anything he just brought you into his arms. "I'm not going to lie I'm going to miss you." "You'll see her on tour." Louis said. "I'm going on tour with you?!" You said happily. He nodded. "Like I said I'm not leaving with out you." Harry then came over. "It's the 1 2 Tomlinson crew." He said pulling you into a hug. After you and Harry let got of each other you looked at Niall. "So do you want to try and get on. I think we should since it was your idea to help me get me back to my dad." Niall sighed. "Are you sure? We aren't on really good terms." "Well how about we wait until the tour?" "Sounds like a plan." "Well we better get home." Harry said. "We?" You asked. "Oh yeah me and Harry are a thing now." "Oh. YAAASS!! I'm living every girls dream right now. All the boys are my dads. Wait.... That sounded wrong." You laughed. "You've never changed." Louis said shaking his head and chuckling. Then saying bye to Liam and Niall and you all headed home and you're back with the best dad you could ever ask for.