DDM Lilo

Age 16

Your dad's Liam and Louis are away out tonight. They go to the pub every second Friday and spend the other Friday and Saturday and Sunday with you. You don't mind when they leave. You like being alone. Before the left they gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Bye love." They both said and then left. Half an hour later you started getting hungry. So you decided to make yourself pizza. You got the one that only takes 10 minutes. After you put the oven on and waited for it to heat up and put the pizza in you put the timer on your phone and went into the living room. But what you didn't think would happen. You fell asleep. Completely forgetting about the pizza. Liam's p.o.v: Me and Louis started getting bored so we just headed down the road. The house was only two blocks away so we walked here. When we got to our street we saw smoke and smelt smoke. "Where do you think it's coming from?" I asked. Louis shrugged and looked ahead. Just then he went wide eyed and ran as fast as he could. "LOUIS?!!" "LIAM ITS OUR HOUSE THATS ON FIRE!!" I went wide eyed. "Y/n." I whispered and then I ran just as fast as Louis. When i got there Louis was taking his red adidas hoodie off and putting it over his head. The fire was really bad. What happened? "What the hell are you doing?!" I said pulling Louis back as he tried to go into the house. "I'm going to save our daughter Liam?! What do you expect me to do!? Wait till the house blows up and it kills her!" I let go of him and took his hoodie off him and put it over my head. "I'll get her. Phone Niall and Harry." Just then our neighbour walked up to us. "As soon I saw smoke I phoned the fire station and an ambulance and they're stuck in traffic." We nodded. "Thanks anyway." She nodded and smiled. Louis' p.o.v: Just as I was about to talk to Liam he was already heading in. Just then Harry and Niall ran up to me. "I was just about to call you two." "We saw smoke and we came to check it out. But then we realised it was yours and we rushed over." Niall said out of breath. "Where's Liam and Y/n?" Harry asked looking around to see them. "Harry..." He looked at me. I pointed to the fire. He went wide eyed. "WHY ARE THEY IN THERE?!!" As I was about to say something all we heard was the living room windows smash. I went wide eyed. "WHY IS Y/N, IN THERE HERSELF LOUIS?!!" "Me and Liam were at a club! We do this every second Friday. She doesn't mind!" Harry just pulled at his hair. "L-L-L-LOUIS!!" I heard someone cough. I looked at the house and saw Liam at the top window. "WHY ARE YOU UP THERE!!?" Screamed Harry. "I FOUND Y/N, SHE WOKE UP!" "DAD!!" She screamed. "Y/N!!" I screamed tears streaming. "WE'RE GOING TO GET YOU OUT BABY!!" "YOU CAN'T DAD!! WE'RE TRAPPED UP HERE WITH THE DOG!" My whole world came crumbling down. "LIAM JUMP OUT THE WINDOW!!" Niall screamed just as scared. Just then the living room windows blew  and it flung us to the ground. I got up. And when I looked at the window. Liam and Y/n, wasn't there. "NO!! WHERE ARE THEY?!!" I said screaming. "Niall give me your hoodie!" He looked at me confused. "GIVE ME IT!!" He took it off fast as he could and gave me it. "DOES ANYONE HAVE WATER?!!" I asked the people around us. Harry gave me his water bottle. I grabbed it open and poured it over the hoodie. "I'm going in." I put the hoodie over me and walked in when Harry grabbed me. "YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE!!" "I NEED TO SAVE MY FAMILY HARRY!!" I got it of his grip and ran in the house. Just as I entered I saw Liam carrying Y/n. "LIAM!" I yelled. "LOUIS?! GET Y/N, OUT OF HERE!! AND TAKE THE DOG!!" "WHAT ABOUT YOU?!" "THIS PLACE IS GOING TO BLOW ANY MINUTE!! GO!! I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!" I took Y/n. We're all coughing like mad. As soon as I got outside the house blew. We fell to the ground. I groaned and picked up Y/n, "come on baby you're safe now!" She was still coughing. The nurses/doctors rushed over to us and the neighbour took the dog. "Liam, are you ok?" I asked turning round. But when I did I didn't see Liam. "Liam?" I asked looked around and didn't see him again. "LIAM!!?" Niall and Harry looked at me. They then came over. "LIAM!!" I looked at the house. "HE'S STILL IN THERE!!" I said going back in. "NO LOUIS DON'T!!" Niall yelled. "I NEED LIAM!!" I put my arm over my head and looked about and saw Liam lying on the floor with part of the roof on top of him. "NO!!" I yelled and then coughed. I tried to move the big piece of wood. "LIAM!" Niall yelled. He coughed like crazy too. "HARRY!" Niall yelled. He came in with his hoodie over his mouth. He went wide eyed when he saw Liam. "Oh my god!" He said getting down and we all lifted the wood. We somehow managed to do so and got Liam out. As soon as we got out Niall yelled. "HELP SOMEONE HELP!!" Everyone rushed over to us. "DAD?!" Y/n, yelled coming over to us. When she saw Liam she went wide eyed. "Oh my god. It's all my fault!" She said going onto her knees. "It's not baby." "It is. I started the fire because I left the pizza in the oven. What if I killed dad?!" She said crying hard. I just pulled her into my arms and kissed her head. "He'll be fine. I promise." Ok just so you know there will be a part two and I WILL make Liam survive. Sorry if this was bad.