BSM Louis imagine

This inspired me from the show friends so I hope you enjoy it :-) - Shannz

You and your friend Bailey tried to make the most of the apartment when you lost the bet to Harry and Niall. It's Saturday and you were sound asleep when you heard the guy a window across singing again. "TIME TO GET UP!! MORNING TIME IS HERE!!!" He sang in an opera like voice. You growled and got up and opened the window. "HEY!!!" The man jumped. "Do you have to sing at 8 o'clock in the morning on a Saturday?!" "Come on the morning here!" Then he started singing again but you slammed the window closed. You stormed out of your room and saw Niall and Bailey. They looked at you. "I hate this apartment! I hate the colour of the walls! I hate it still smell like boy!" You said pointing at Niall. "Look Y/n, it's not my fault you and Bailey lost the bet!" "Oh and if none of that is the top of the cone! That freaking man singing at 8 o'clock in the BLOODY MORNING!!!" Niall and Bailey jumped. "I LOVE that guy." Niall said. Then he started singing "ITS MORNING TIME!!!" "SHUT IT!!!" He stopped. "I will KILL you!" He sat still and ate his pizza. "Well I kinda like my apartment!" Bailey said. "Well Bailey, you would say that because you like everything you do!" She huffed. "Do you know what Y/n? I tried to make this a nice place for us but you can't be happy for for what I did for us." You sighed. "Your right I'm sorry." "It's fine." She pulled you into a hug. "You see this is a great apartment!" "Shut up this place is a hole!" Bailey said back. After a few hours you were in your old apartment. Niall and Harry's apartment now. You had behind your back some tickets. "Hey guys. If you have football tickets and there right behind the net would you take them?" You asked. Louis' head snapped up to you. "I'll take them out of your hands for you." Louis said reaching for them. You stepped away. "No they are for Harry and Niall." Louis groaned and walked away. "So do you want them?" Bailey asked. Niall walked up and took them. "WOW THERE RIGHT AT THE FREAKING GRASS NEARLY!!" Harry ran to them. You grabbed the tickets. "Hey!" Niall said reaching for them. You and Bailey stepped back. "You want them?" You said waving them. They nodded. "Just give us our apartment back!" They stepped back. "Ok how about we take the tickets and we keep the apartment?" Harry offered. You and Bailey sighed. You groaned. "Fine!" You handed them the tickets. They cheered and went out. "These are for today though right?" Harry asked. You nodded. They laughed and went out. "Hey while they're away you can just switch the room back." Liam suggested. You and Bailey looked at each other and grabbed Louis' and Liam's hand and ran across the hall. It took you two hours enough time for the guys to just get back. "Hey, we should give these shirts to the girls as a thanks?" Harry suggested. "Yeah I guess. Plus they are too small." They walked into your apartment and Harry saw it was their furniture. Harry looked around shocked. "NO NO NO!!" "Hey you want a beer?" Niall asked giving Harry a beer and sitting down only to jump back up. "WOAH!!" "I KNOW!!" They ran across the hall and slammed their hand on the door. "OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!" Harry yelled. You peeked your head out. "We'll discuss it in the morning!" Then closed the door. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!" Niall asked. Bailey looked out. "We got our apartment back!" Then slammed the door. Louis then looked out. "I'm sorry but this was not my idea it was Liam's so yell at him!" He took the lock off the door and Liam showed up. "Sorry." Then slammed the door. "Well just so you know! We are going to get this apartment back because Bailey and Y/n, you both have jobs! Right Ni!?" "I don't know!" Niall said. "What?" "I don't want to move again with the ehh and the ehh!" Niall said while flinging his hands side to side. "I don't care they stole THEY STOLE!! Our apartment and I wanna get it back I WANT IT BACK!!" "LOOK THIS IS OUR APARTMENT AND JUST BECAUSE YOU WON THE STUPID GAME DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHTFULLY YOURS SO GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE AND WE'LL GET BACK TO OURS!!" Bailey yelled then slammed the door. "Ok. GREAT CHAT!" Then after that the boys went back to their apartment making a mental note not to make Bailey angry again.