DDM Your Adopted

Louis: You loved your new home it was so big and your dad loves you so much. But not now. He's not paying much attention to you now. You went downstairs and heard your new dad talking to your new uncles. "Y/n, is getting to be to much work. It's making me stressed. Maybe it was a mistake adopting her." He was going to say something else when the boys looked at you wide eyed. Louis turned round and saw you standing there. "You promised. You promised that you would never send me back. I'm sorry that I want to spend time with you. I'm sorry that I thought of you as a dad. But I see you don't see me as a daughter. But thanks for putting up with me for so long." You had tears streaming down your face. "I'll go pack and you can phone the place." You hugged your dad and went upstairs. "Y/n, don't." "Don't what?" "Don't pack. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I said that. I can't believe you think of me as a dad. I do think of you as a daughter. I'm guess I'm just scared that you won't like it here." "I love it here. You made me feel at home." He smiled and brought you into a hug. "I'm not sending you back you know." You smiled. "Thank you."

Niall: Your "mum" and  "dad" adopted you when he found out that your "mum" couldn't have kids. But now that she's died from being to ill your "dad" hasn't been as much as a "dad" to you anymore. "Y/n, can you come here please!?" You sighed and went downstairs. "Yes?" "I think it's time to send you back." You sighed and nodded. "I'll go get my stuff." You went back to your room and bursted out crying.  You knew this was going to happen. But you can't believe he's actually going to send you back. You got your case from out from under your bed and got all your belongings. After half an hour you had your stuff packed and headed back downstairs. "I'm ready." You said through your tears. Niall looked at you and you saw that he was crying. "Why you crying." He sniffed. "You didn't even put up a fight when I told you I'm sending you back!?" "I know. I knew this day was going to come. You need peace because mum just died. I'm sorry that I wasn't there enough for you dad." His head snapped up at you. "Y-you called me d-dad?" You nodded. "Because you ARE my dad." he smiled. "So are you taking me back or what?" He stood up and brought you into his arms. "Go unpack your bags and we'll get a McDonald's and have a movie night with just the two of us." He kissed your head and you unpacked your bags.

Liam: It was your birthday and it was your first one with your new dad Liam. You went downstairs and never saw Liam. You went to the kitchen and saw a note. "I'm away out for the day. Stuff should be in the fridge. If something wrong happens phone me! Xx" you sighed and got your phone. You texted Liam. "Thanks for remembering my birthday! I guess I should buy my own cake! :( but I'll leave a bit for you. X" and then you hit send. You put your phone down and got yourself a bowl of cereal. As you were about to finish an out of breath Liam came into your view. "I'm sorry." "Don't worry about your not the first to forget my birthday." He sighed and went to hug you. "No!" You stepped back. "Don't think you can just hug me and make everything is better!" "Y/n, I said that I was sorry!" "I know you did dad! But-" You cut yourself off after what you realised what you said. "You called me dad?!" He only adopted you a few months ago. "You think of me as a dad?!" He asked with a smile. You looked down and nodded. You went to run upstairs but Liam grabbed your arm. "I'm sorry that I forgot your birthday. I won't forget again I promise." He rubbed your back and kissed your cheek. And then you celebrated with him and the boys.

Harry: You had a bad past with your parents. Your mum died when you were 10 and your dad thought it was all your fault. He yelled at you for nothing, called you a failure, he didn't feed you properly.  And when you got adopted by Harry your scared he'll be the same. You slowly walked behind Harry in your new home and looked about. It was HUGE. "I'll show you to your room." You walked upstairs without your bag. "Yes ok Y/n, I'll get your bag!!" "Oh sorry!" You went to grab your bag but Harry, pushed you out the way. "It's ok I've got it!" You looked down. "I'm sorry." You looked down and sighed. You followed him but kept your distance not want him to yell at you again. "Ok here is your room." You looked about. And saw that the room was almost as big as the house. "This is awesome. But can I add something?" Harry nodded. "If you want." You went towards your case and brought out a picture of your mum. "Who's that?" "Oh it's my mum!" you looked at Harry. "It's ok for me to put that there right?" "Yeah I can't stop you." You nodded. "Right well I'll let you get settled in and if you want the boys are coming over to later if you want to meet them?" You nodded. "Yeah that sounds good." You smiled. Harry nodded and smiled. Just as he was going to go downstairs he stopped. "I'm sorry that I yelled at you Y/n!" You looked at him. "Yeah no it's fine." He smiled and he brought you into a hug. "I'll shout on you later when the boys arrive." You nodded and unpacked.