Nouis Imagine

Merry Christmas Eve!
"Louis be careful with her!" Niall said referring to you. "Niall I know how to hold my own child thank you!" "Right sorry I'm just saying." He said putting his hands up like he surrendered. Louis looked at you and kissed your cheek. "You're our special baby aren't you?!" He said lying you on the couch and tickling you. Niall smiled. "Niall, watch her I need to get a drink." Niall then picked you up. "Hey baby." Just then Harry and Liam walked in. "Hello Horlinson family! And hello baby Y/n!" Harry said taking you off Niall. "How is my favourite little girl." Liam then walked in with his and Harry's son. "Hey hey hey." Louis then walked back in. "Well hello three people who don't live here." "Hey Louis." Harry and Liam said. "Can I have my daughter back?" Niall said holding his hands out. "No." Harry said walking to the hall and through to the kitchen. "Louissssssss Harry took my baby." "There's something you don't hear everyday." Liam said chuckling. "Hey can I use your microwave to feed him?" Niall nodded. Liam handed the baby to Harry who had to give you back to Niall. "There's my baby girl!" Niall said flinging you in the air then catching you. "Niall what have I told you about doing that!?" "Sorry. I'm just having fun. Aren't we baby. Oh I can just eat you up!" "First he nearly slingshots our own daughter in the air then he turns into a cannibal." Louis said looking at you. "Your daddy is crazy isn't he baby?" He said stroking your cheek. "Yeah well we're both crazy." "I'm loving this little family moment right now. It's really adorable but I've nearly spent the last five minutes trying to work your microwave and I've never been so confused! All I'm trying to do is feed my son." Louis then groaned dramatically and pulled Liam by the hand. "LIAM ALL YOU DO IS TURN THE THING!!" "Sorry." Then all they heard was Niall and Harry laughing. This wasn't really good but I have no ideas soooooooo anyway........ MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!! :-)