Larry imagine

Request for @Just_A_Tomlinson

My dads Louis and Harry are taking me to my gymnastic class and he's going to watch me do it. I'm really nervous as its their first time watching me. They're quite proud of me as I'm only 13 and I'm a level 10 gymnast. So they're heading to the hall and I'm really nervous. "Why are you shaking?" My dad Louis asked me. "Just really nervous that you're both seeing me do this." "Don't worry love I'm sure you'll do great." Louis said smiling. We finally got there and you ran in to get ready as they took their seats. Half way through when I was getting ready I heard a phone ring. I peeked behind the curtain and saw my dads leaving. Of course. They never have time for me these days. I sighed and continued getting my make up done. Ten minutes later it was my time to shine. I walked out and saw that my dads weren't back yet. I shook out the thought and done my routine. It went amazing and I got the best scores yet. After it was over I won. They said they would give me my prize tomorrow at the schools assembly. I got ready and went outside to get my dads. Though when I got out there the car wasn't there. I looked around confused. I just sighed and began walking home as it was only a 10 minute walk. 2 minute driving. As I was walking back someone grabbed me from behind. I screamed but they put their hand over my mouth and dragged me into a back of a van. They then took my phone off me. There was another guy at the back of the van with me and then the put a cloth over my face then went into darkness. Harry's p.o.v: I was in the living room when. "CRAP LOUIS!!" He came running in. "What?" "Y/N HAD HER GYMNASTIC THING TONIGHT AND WE JUST LEFT AFTER THAT PHONE CALL!!" "Ok stop yelling. We have to go get her because I hate when she walks." We rushed into the car and drove back to the school and ran into the hall. We didn't see her anywhere. We checked the whole school. Louis checked the girls toilets. He came running back to me and shook his head. "She's going to hate us Harry!" I shook my head. "I know." Just then Louis' phone rang. It was Y/n's number. He immediately answered. "Y/N?!" "Not quite." We heard some random guy say. "Who are you and why do you have our daughters phone?" "Doesn't matter-" "it bloody well does matter you have my daughters phone!" "If you keep talking to me like that she won't be your daughter any much longer!" I gulped. "Come down and get her. She's unconscious right now but if you bring $10 million we'll let her go. And don't say you have that kind of money. I know exactly who you both are. So you better hurry. We're at n* 13 on Baxter st. Better hurry." Then he hung up. We looked at each other then ran to get Y/n. Half an hour later we finally got there. We busted the door down. We saw Y/n, tied to a chair and duct tape on her mouth. "Do you have the money?" The guy who was on the phone said as he came out the shadows. Louis flung the bag over to him. "Now give me our daughter!" He sighed and nodded. "Fine." He walked over to me and Y/n, and ripped the tape off her mouth. She screamed in pain. Louis then ran up behind him and turned him around. He punched him in the jaw. "NEVER HURT HER LIKE THAT AGAIN!!" He yelled. I then grabbed Y/n, and we ran out. "We're so sorry baby." I said kissing her cheek like a thousand times. Louis then gave her a hug. "It's fine. You're busy you can't help that." "We're just glad you're safe. You can show us your routine when we get home if you want?" I asked. She nodded and we headed home. Then she showed us her routine and she did great and then we made our dinner. So I hope you like it @Just_A_Tomlinson. Sorry that the ending wasn't quite good.

1D DDM/BSMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara