Louis imagine part 2

☮Tomlinson Twins☮

So you are now at home with the boys and everyone else. Like Daisy and Phoebe, are away for a night out. They invited you but you just stayed in. You want to know what's going on with Louis. He was sitting in his room smoking. But it smelt weird. "Louis?" You asked. He looked up. "What?" He said blowing the smoke out. "What are you smoking?" "Something that you shouldn't." "Louis-" "oh for god sake Y/n, if you want to know its a joint ok?!" You went wide eyed and you heard footsteps bang upstairs. And then the door slammed opened and hit the wall. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU WERE SMOKING?!" William yelled. "You must of heard if you came upstairs like a batter out of hell." Louis said blowing more smoke out. "Does mum know you do this!?" "Yeah she does. She tries to make me stop but I push her away." You shook your head. You had to walk out the room because it smelt so bad. "IS THIS THE EXAMPLE THAT YOU WANT TO SHOW YOUR SIBLINGS LOUIS!!?" You heard William yell. "OH JUST SHUT UP!!" "WELL LOUIS CAN YOU BLAME ME?!!" You got up and stood at Louis' doorframe. "THIS IS MY ROOM TOO AND YOU'RE MAKING IT STINK!!" "I SAID SHUT UP!!" You saw that Louis was standing up now. "Well Louis is this what your brothers and sisters to see you?! Taking drugs! Smoking!" "Oh for god sake I'm smoking one drug get a grip of yourself!" "It's still drugs Louis! We don't want to loose you! We already are!" "So?" "What if Doris and Ernest wants to look up to you?!" "They are like 5 minutes out of the womb William I doubt it!" William shook his head. "You're becoming an embarrassment to the family now Louis!" "Oh what a shame. I'm in tears what am I going to do now?!" He said faking being upset. William must of given up because he sighed and headed towards the door. You stepped back and William and Louis saw you standing there. "I hate you." You said to Louis and ran downstairs. William ran fret you but Louis just shrugged and got back to doing what he was doing. There will be a part three it will be like the styles triplets parts but I'm not making a book about it.