BSM - He finds out you have a boyfriend.

Niall: He usually comes in your room regularly. It was a normal thing. But you have now got a boy in your room and your scared he's going to flip. As you expected Niall came in. "Hey Y/n- and WHO are you?" "Hi mr Horan!" Your boyfriend Luke said. "Hi random boy in my sisters room?" "Oh I'm sorry sir, I'm Luke, Y/n's, boyfriend." Niall's eyes popped out of his sockets. "Y/n?" He said smiling but saying it through gritted teeth. "Yes brother dearest?" You said innocently. "Why is a boy in your room?" You looked at him confused. "OH that boy?!" You asked like you didn't know. "Oh yeah. Niall, meet my boyfriend Luke." Niall nodded. "I see. Now Luke if you hurt my sister in any shape or form. Me and my band mates will hunt you down. And we will find you. And we will kill you." Luke nodded and gulped. "Yes sir." "Ok! Glad we are one the same page." Niall walked out. "Don't have to much fun now."

Harry: Since you are the youngest Styles Harry, are VERY overprotective over you. So your scared of how he will react when you bring your boyfriend round for tea. Only your mum, dad and Gemma know about him. He's a very nice boy he is one of your best friends. So it's not like Harry, doesn't know him. Your boyfriend is coming over in five minutes and your crapping your self. "Y/n, don't be so nervous he'll be fine." Gemma said. You sighed and nodded. Exactly five minutes later the doorbell rang. You ran to the door and before you could answer it Harry grabbed the back of your top and pulled you back but made sure not to hurt you. "Hold your horses!" He laughed. You got out of his grip but he still answered the door. "Hi Mr Styles!" Harry looked at him confused. "Hello Dylan? Is there a reason why your here?" You pushed Harry out the way and gave Dylan a hug. And he kissed your cheek. "WOAH!! Why the hell did he just kiss your cheek?!" Harry asked shocked.  You ignored him and brought Dylan in. So after dinner it was time for Dylan to leave. "Ok now that I know he's your boyfriend I know he'll treat right since he's your best friend but if he hurts you Y/n, you know where to find me!" "I wouldn't dream of hurting her Harry." He kissed your cheek and waved at everyone. "Decent lad."

Liam: "Y/n, when did you get a boyfriend?!" "Um when you were a month into your tour?" "Why didn't you tell me love?" "Because I knew you would have went mad?" Liam sighed. "I wouldn't of went mad. I'm just upset that you didn't tell me after all this time." You sighed. "I wanted to I swear but I was just scared of how you'll react." He brought you into hug. "Is it someone I know?" "Yeah it's Jack." "Your best friend jack?" You nodded. "Well at least he would treat you right." You nodded. "Yeah he treats me like I'm the only girl in the world. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner. But i promise I'll tell you if he hurts me." "That's good. But I'm sure he won't hurt you if he makes you feel like your the only girl in the world." You smiled. Your phone rang. You sat up and saw it was Jack texting you. "It's Jack. He's wondering if it's ok to talk to you about our relationship?" Liam nodded. "Yeah I'll ask mum if he can come over for tea." You nodded and told Jack.

Louis: Knowing Louis, he's very protective over his siblings. So when he found out you had a boyfriend he nearly laid an egg. "Ok Louis, Andrew is coming over soon so be on your best behaviour!" "Em last time I checked I should be saying that to you?" "Well I'm saying it now go and get ready." "I AM ready?" You looked at him up and down and saw that he was wearing Black vans. Vans top. And an red Adidas hoodie." "Yeah Louis real professional." You said holding your thumb up. "Well Y/n, your no sunflower yourself." Looking at you up and down and saw that you were wearing converse a pair of leggings and an over sized Nike jumper that's rainbow like tye die like. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?!" You said with your hand on your waist. Before he could say anything the door went. You and Louis both ran to the door you stamped on Louis' foot and opened the door. "Hey Andrew!" You brung him in. "Is he ok?" "Yeah, yeah, he's fine." You smirked down at Louis. He got up and limped towards Andrew. "Hey Andrew I'm Louis." Andrew shook his hand. "Hi sir." "Oh please call me Louis." Andrew smiled. "Ok I'm going upstairs you two watch your movie." Louis, still limping went upstairs and you and Andrew got comfortable on the couch. Half way through the film you and Andrew decided to have a cheeky kiss. But what you didn't know Louis, was coming downstairs and saw you. He shook his head, pushed Andrew's head away from you and sat right beside you, you were nearly in the garden. "I'm letting you two date, but please while I'm in the house don't eat each other's face off." You and Andrew laughed. "Sorry Louis." Andrew said. "Oh yeah. Andrew, after that little stunt your calling me Louis." Louis said serious then smiled and Andrew gulped and nodded and continued watching the films until he had to leave.

1D DDM/BSMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें