DDM Your Narry's child.

So Harry and Niall are together. Like married together. So now they need a child. And your happy that the child was you. They loved you. From the minute they went to the orphanage. Everything is perfect. Well up to a certain point it was. You got excluded. And Harry was so disappointed in you. Niall was just angry and he grounded you for three weeks. But Harry his reaction was a whole lot scarier. He yelled and yelled and yelled. Took your phone off you. Banned you from using the telly. And sent you to your room with out any dinner. And these were just examples. Your scared that Harry hates you now. And you've not talked to him since that day. It's been two weeks. Niall is ok with you now but your still grounded for another week. One night Niall came into your room with your dinner but froze when he saw you crying. He looked at you shocked and put your plate and juice down and rushed to your side. "What's wrong?!" "Harry hates me doesn't he dad?" You sobbed. He looked at you side eyed when he heard you called him Harry instead of dad. "Y/n, he doesn't hate you." "He does dad, I disappointed him. He'll never forgive me! You'll both send me back!" Niall gasped and pulled you into his side. "He doesn't hate you Y/n, yeah his reaction was a bit OTP but he cares so much about you. And as for sending you back we will NEVER send you back never." He kissed your head and Harry came in. He had tear stains on his cheeks. He came right up to you and pulled you into a hug. "I'll never stop loving you. Your my daughter." Niall cleared his throat. "OUR daughter." He corrected. Niall smiled. "But yeah we love you so much and nothing will change that. I'm sorry that I yelled at you like that. But I just got a mad when you got in a fight." You nodded. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again." He nodded and so did Niall. They brought you into a hug. "Want something to eat?" Niall asked. You nodded. "See. I told you she would be like me Harry." Niall smiled and Harry shook his head. Yeah your loving it here.