DDM He loves your twin more - Niall part 2

It's been a few months since you moved in with your mum. Your dad has called everyday and Dylan as well but your not forgiving them that easily and your mum is the same. But today was different. No calls or texts nothing. Wow giving up on you again. You shook your head and went to your mum. "Well that's that then. They are not talking to me again." Your mum sighed. "I don't even know why you are even bothered Y/n! So what they don't talk to you they hardly talk to me anymore either. So just stop talking about it and get on with life." Then she walked away. Wow bitch when did this side of you come from? You thought. You sighed and made your self a sandwich. You sat down and just as you were about to eat the door went. Then someone came in. You saw two figures. Dylan and your dad. You groaned and got up. "What do you two want?" They looked at you and your mum and then they picked you up and took you out. "PUT ME DOWN!!" "NOPE!!" They both yelled. They did this till they got home and your mother was behind you. She was smiling. As you got into the house they finally put you down. "YOU KNOW I HATE BEING LIFTED!!" They chuckled. "Ok so for today we are going to hang out as a family and have a great time together!" Your dad explained. "Woah woah! Hold up! Since when were we a family again?!" You asked. Your dad sighed. "Y/n, come on I've not seen you in months!" "Yeah because you couldn't be bothered coming round! All you done was phone and texted me! You know I only live down the road!?" He nodded. "I didn't think you wanted to see me?" "Well you still could have tried!" He shook his head. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I TRY WITH YOU ANYMORE!!" Your dad suddenly yelled. "YOU NEVER TRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" He shook his head and stormed upstairs. "God sake Y/n, let dad try for once!" Dylan told you. "NO DOUBT YOU'LL BE ON HIS SIDE!!" "IM NOT ON ANYONES SIDE I JIST WANT THINGS TO BACK TO NORMAL!!" "NONE OF THIS WAS EVER NORMAL!!" "I MEANT BEFORE AND MUM AND DAD DIVORCED!!" Then he left leaving you and your mum downstairs in shock. You sighed and sat at the table. "I always mess everything up!" Your mum sighed and took your hair out your face. "You don't mess EVERYTHING up." You nodded. "I do mum. I messed your and dads marriage up. I messed up my relationships with you all. I'm just a disappointment." Your mum sighed and went upstairs. But you weren't going to stay here. You got up and walked out closing the door behind you. You walked to a nearby park. You sat on the swings and swung back and forth a little bit. You did this for a while until you heard your name being called. You looked up and saw your dad running up to you. "Y/n, there you are! Why did you run off?" "I didn't run off. I walked out!" "Why?" He said sitting beside you on the other swing. "I ruin everything dad." You whispered. "No you don't. You just do things that you think might help but don't." "Dad that's just saying I ruin everything but saying it in a nicer way." He chuckled. "But you don't mess everything up." "I do. I ruined you and mums relationship. I caused the divorce and now I've made you all hate me more including Dylan." "You didn't you just didn't want to get yourself hurt. You hate me and I get that." You sighed. "I didn't mean to say I hated you by the way. I was just angry." You said looking down. "No, you have every right to hate me because the way I treated you." "Yeah but that was my own fault I drove myself away from you and Dylan and mum." He sighed. "Y/n, just because you drove yourself away from us doesn't mean you've ruined everything." He stood up and brought you into a hug. "I love you so much. Never forget that. Just because I get along with Dylan a bit better doesn't mean I hate you. I'm sorry for the way i treated you." He kissed your head. "I love you bug." You gasped and smiled. "You stopped calling me that after the divorce." He hugged you tighter. "Well. You better get used to it because your mum is going to be my bride again." You stood back. "Your mum and I are getting back together." You screamed and gave your dad a hug. He took you home and you ran to your mum and gave her a hug. You got to Dylan and said sorry and hugged him. Then your mum and dad joined the hug happy their family are together again.