BSM Louis

Request for @CalumsMMXII

My boyfriend isn't the best guy around. In front of people he is an absolute sweet heart. But as soon as he looks at me he looks at me with pure hatred. No one ever notices. Not even my brother Louis. He never sees the pain I'm going through. He never sees the pain in my eyes. He doesn't see the colour draining from my eyes. He doesn't see that I'm so pale now. He doesn't see the bruises or scratches or the burn marks. But now I'm at my boyfriends house the now and he's doing the worse. One time he almost stabbed me. I've tried to break up with him but he didn't really like that idea. So after my daily beating I'm finally allowed to go. I hoped to God Louis is not home. But just my luck him and the boys were there. I limped my way to my room saying a quick hi to them and rushing to my room. I didn't see Louis coming behind me. Just as I was going to shut my door Louis stopped it. I gasped and looked at him. He was going to say something but stopped and gasped when he saw my black eye. He finally sees the bruises. The colour draining from my eyes. He took my hand making me whimper. He looked at me and pulled my sleeve up. He gasped when he saw the burns and cuts. "Who has been doing this to you?!" I sighed and took a deep breath. "It was Jake." I whispered. He looked at me wide eyed."BOYS!!" They came running up. "Harry and Liam come with me! Niall look after Y/n!" Niall nodded and Liam and Harry went with Louis. After the door closed Niall started talking. "So what happened?" "Jake happened." He gasped. He put his hand under my chin. He gasped when he saw my black eye. "Y/n, no girl has to be put through that. Especially a girl as pretty as you." I smiled. "Thanks Ni." He looked around my room and saw a picture of me and the rest of the boys. "I remember this picture." He said walking up to it. "Yeah it's one of my favourite pictures." I said smiling walking up to him. "If that's one of your favourites what one is your favourite?" I sighed and got picture. It was a picture of me and Louis with the rest of the family. He smiled. "You look cute." "I know." I said laughing. He shook his head. "Your just like Louis." I put the picture down and went back on my bed. "So how long were you and Jake going out for if you don't mind me asking." I sighed. "You don't have to answer." "No it's fine. We were going out for a year and he started hitting me 6 months into the relationship." Niall shook his head. "You deserve so much better. So much better. He is a piece of crap." I giggled. "I tried breaking up with him but he didn't quite like that." "I can imagine." He said. He put his arm around my shoulder. I put my head on his shoulder. "What if I don't find someone better? What if I end up like a lonely cat lady, living on ready meals every night! Then I'll adopt a child so I'm not completely lonely." "Y/n, you put a lot of thought into that for the last two seconds." Niall said giggling. "Well." I said shrugging. "I got off his shoulder and looked at him. "do you know Y/n? You are like a caterpillar." I looked at him confused. "You still have to go through with your life and then you'll be a butterfly." "So your calling me an insect?" I joked. "Yeah Y/n, I'm calling you an insect." He said sarcastically. I pushed him a bit. "So you think that the boys will break Jake?" "I'm sure they will since they hurt Louis Tomlinson's baby sister." He said smiling. I nodded. "Yeah he is really protective." It was a few minutes of silence when I felt Niall staring at me. I turned to look at him. "Y/n?" I turned round and faces him. "Yeah Niall?" "Look at me." I sighed and looked at him. He started at my eyes and looked at my lips. Then he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked at first but then I kissed back. It went on for a few more minutes then Louis came back. "Hey." I nodded. Louis sat down next to you. "He won't be bothering you again. I promise. You are not going to have a bluffed until you are at least twenty." "That's good I only have to wait two years." "Yeah don't get too excited I'm picking the next one." Louis said half joking but mostly serious. Niall looked at me and I saw that in the corner of my eye. He got out his phone and typed something. Two second later I got a text. It was Niall. 'Should we tell him about the kiss that we just had two seconds ago? I mean I don't think I can wait two years for you. X" I smiled and showed Louis the text. Louis went wide eyed. "YOU KISSED MY SISTER?!!" We nodded. Louis sighed and sat back down. "Well at least it wasn't a total stranger but it did happen to be a moron!" "HEY!" Niall yelled. Louis pulled you into a side hug. "If he hurts you tell me and I'll beat his ass." He whispered into my ear. I nodded. "So Niall treat her right. Don't hurt her. Please." "Wouldn't dream of it." He said smiling at me. After two years of being together me and Niall got married and had three kids. Two girls and a boy.