DDM Your Narry's child

Everyone thought that Larry would rise. Or even Niam. But no it was Narry. Not that people weren't happy. They just found it as a bit of a shock. Now you are their adopted daughter. You are now called Y/n Storan. But things are soon going to change. You are not going to be the only child they have now. They are getting a baby. They adopted you when you were 6. But now they are going to have an actual new born baby. You feel like your going to get forgotten and they won't love you anymore and they will send you back. Your now 8 and they are getting your new baby brother today. His name is Tyler. He is only about a week old. Your dads came in with him and set him down. He's in his car seat. They smiled. You were standing behind him while they admired Tyler. You couched to get their attention but they just keep their attention to the baby. You sighed and went outside. And the ignoring begins. You sit on the front door step. Then Louis and Liam came up holding hands. "Hey Y/n, what you doing out here?" Liam asked. "My dads, are looking at the baby." You replied. They smiled softly at you and went in. Two minutes went by and the front door opened again. You looked up and saw your dad Niall. "Why did you leave?" He said sitting down next to you. "Because you were looking at Tyler." You said looking down. "Yeah. Because he's the new baby. Your little baby brother." "Yeah. Then you are going to ignore me even more then your going to send me back and then your going to be happy with Tyler." You looked up and saw that your dad was looking at you shocked. "We could never ignore you. You are the girl who made me and Harry into a family. You were the one who got this all started. Your out number one girl." He said pulling you into his side. You smiled. "Now come on. Come and see your baby brother." He stood up and helping you. You both walked inside and saw your dad Harry, holding Tyler. He smiled and walked towards you. "Here's your baby brother." He says leaning down a bit.  You smiled and kissed his head. "He's beautiful." You smiled. Everyone smiled. Well looks like your going to enjoy being a big sister.