Niam Imagine

So you live with your dad Niall now. After him and your dad Liam got divorced. All they did was fight so Liam said it was over. Niall wasn't even upset he thinks it was for the best as well. Then a year later Liam ended up with Louis. And now they have been together for 6 years and they are now getting married. So you're staying with Liam today. You're now just waiting for him to pick you up. You were watching telly with Niall to pass time. Half an hour later the door bell went. "I'll get it." You said getting up. When you got there you saw Louis. "Oh hey Louis! Come in I'll just get my stuff." He nodded and you ran upstairs. He went into the living room and sat next to Niall. "Is she just staying the night?" Niall asked. He nodded. "I'll pick her up at 2 o'clock then." "What if she sleeps longer?" "Then I'll wake her up?" Niall asked. "Niall can I ask you something?" He nodded. "Can Y/n, call me dad?" Niall looked at him. "No." "Why not? I'm going to be her step dad anyway." "I don't care she's not calling you dad. Me and Liam are her dads. And nothing is going to change that!" "I'll change it. She'll call me dad. Just you wait and see." "Yeah. We'll see." You then came back downstairs. You went into the living room. "Bye dad." You said kissing his cheek. He smiled. "Bye princess." Then you went towards to door to go to the car. "I'll be there in a minute." You nodded. After you went out Louis looked back at Niall. "I bet by she comes home she'll call me dad and then she'll call you Niall. Believe me." Then he left. Niall just sat there on the couch shaking his head not giving Louis the satisfaction. When Louis got back in the car you took your headphones out. "So what are we doing today?" "I don't know. It's Liam that's planning the day. Probably swimming." "I don't have a costume though." "Liam got you one." You nodded. "Y/n?" "Yeah?" "You know how me and your dad got engaged?" "Yes I am aware." You giggled. "And I'm going to be like your step dad?" You nodded. "Will you ever call me dad?" You stayed quiet. Louis looked at you. "Well would you?" You shrugged. "I don't know. Has my dad talked about this?" "Which one?" "Liam." "We had a few words." "Oh ok. Well I don't know. Because I don't know how my dad back home would feel." "He'll probably allow it." "I still don't know Louis. It could hurt his feelings. Because he and my dad are my dads and I don't want three." "Well you're going to get three. I'm going to be your step dad!" "I know! God no need to shout at me! And all I'm saying is just because you're my step dad doesn't mean I have to call you dad. My friend has a step dad and she doesn't call him dad and he was there when she was 6 and that's 10 years later so...." "I don't care about your friend Y/n, this is about you." "Well no. I won't." Louis then sighed. "Fine." It was awkward silence the rest of the ride there. As soon as Louis got the car packed, you grabbed your bag and rushed out to see Liam. You only see him once a week. You ran into the house dumping your bag at the door and saw Liam in the kitchen. "HI DAD!!" He jumped and some of the tea he was making spilled on his top. "Oops." You giggled. "Hi. And by the way thanks." He said pointing to his top. He took his shirt off and went to the dryer and got a clean one. After he put it on he picked you up while hugging you. Louis then walked in the kitchen. "Liam can I talk to you for a few minutes?" "Wait another minute." He said hugging you tighter still in the air a bit. After nearly two minutes went by he put you down. "Ok. I'm done. Now Y/n, go and put your stuff in your room." You nodded and ran upstairs. "What do you want to talk about Louis?" "Well we're getting married soon. And I'm going to be Y/n's step dad. So I was wondering.... If she can call me dad?" Liam looked at Louis for a second. "Have you talked to Niall and Y/n?" "I did. Niall's not giving me the satisfaction and Y/n, doesn't want to hurt Niall." "Well. I'll give Niall the satisfaction. I'll make Y/n, call you dad." Then he headed upstairs while Louis was standing in the kitchen with a smirk on his face. After two minutes he headed upstairs with you and Liam. But that's when he heard the yelling. "WHY NOT Y/N?!! HE'S GOING TO BE YOUR STEP DAD!!" "LIKE I CARE!! I ONLY HAVE TWO DADS!! AND I'M KEEPING IT THAT WAY!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST RESPECT MY DECISION?!!" Liam sighed. "Because Louis thinks it's for the best." "Louis this Louis that! It's always about Louis isn't it?! It's never about me or my dad or is it! It's always about you two being happy! Do you know what!? I don't want to be here anymore! I'm going home." You got your phone and dialled your dads number. "Pick me up please dad! Because they're trying to make me call Louis dad. Please come and get me." You nodded. Then hung up. "He's on his way." "You shouldn't have done that!" Louis said walking u to you. He grabbed your phone out your hand and flung it against the wall. "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?" "WHY CAN'T YOU CALL ME DAD?!!" "Because your not!" But that wasn't you. You looked past Louis and saw Niall. "How did you get here so fast?!" "I knew Louis would have talked to Liam about calling him dad. And I knew that Liam would agree to help him so... Come on Y/n, let's go home." You were about to leave when Louis grabbed your arm. "No." Louis said. "Let go of her." Niall said. "Not until she calls me dad!" "WHY ARE YOU SO HOOKED ON THIS?!! SHE'S MINE AND LIAM'S DAUGHTER NOT YOURS!!" "But I'll be her step dad!" "Like that makes a difference Louis. She's our daughter. Not yours. Maybe you and Liam should adopt your own kid! There's someone who'll call you dad! Instead of using someone else's daughter!" Louis sighed and let go of your arm. You went to Niall. "Go to the car." You nodded and headed downstairs. "Don't expect us to come at the wedding!" "But Niall that's in five days!?" Liam yelled. "Should of thought of that when Louis tried to make our daughter his!" Then he left leaving Louis and Liam shocked. Don't worry part two later on today.