BSM your first heart break - liam

So today is now the worst day of your life as your boyfriend of two years broke up with you. Like you weren't having a bad day already. But no he just topped it all off with a break up out of nowhere. He said the classic line - 'it's not you its me!" Yeah away and no bother me. You walked home and slammed the door closed and threw your bag somewhere in the hall and ran up the stairs. When you slammed your bedroom door shut Liam came running in. "What's wrong?!" "THAT SO CALLED 'BOYFRIEND' OF MINE BROKE UP WITH ME!!" You said collapsing on your bed. Liam sighed. "I knew this would happen. I knew he wasn't good enough for you!" You nodded. "I just thought he was the one Li." You whispered. Liam rubbed your back. "It will be alright bug. You'll find the one eventually." "What if I don't. I'll be known to be the crazy lady with thirty cats and living on ready meals and being on benefits for the rest of my life and have to adopt a child so I'm not completely alone and then I'll be talking to my plants and people will see me as a freak!" you said lying down. "You have thought of all that in the space of five minutes?!" "Really Liam that's your advise?" "Look Y/n, your beautiful. You may not see it but the whole world can. Think of a butterfly (terrified of them) everyone thinks they are beautiful but they can't see themselves." "Your comparing me to a butterfly?" "Y/n, listen. One day your going to find the most perfect person and your going to be happy that they are making you happy or the other way around. Just because you don't have a boyfriend yet and all of your friends have doesn't make you a freak or the girl who can't get a boyfriend. Some of them who do can't even spell love. You need to take a long look in the mirror and see how you don't need a man right now to show that your a princess. Your already are a princess." Liam said smiling. You smiled back and gave him a hug. Thanks Li." Liam nodded and kissed your head. "Anytime love."