BSM Niall part 2

Sorry for the long wait for this one.

Niall p.o.v:

Y/n, still hasn't woke up. It's been two weeks. Luke still isn't talking to me. He actually hates me. I don't blame him I hate me too. My sister is dying and it's all my fault. If she dies I don't know how I'm going to live with myself. Luke will probably kill me. I'm still sitting in the room with Y/n, when Luke came in. "You still here then?" "Course I am she's my sister?!" I said back. "So now she's your sister?!" "Oh for god sake Luke not today please. I'm scared that I'm going to loose her." "And whose faults that?!" I sighed and stood up. I walked towards him and turned him round and shoved him out. "Leave me alone!" I said to him. He just scoffed and walked off. I shook my head and sat back down next to her. "Wake up." I whispered. It was later on now and it was pitch black. I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night hearing a long beeping noise. I looked about and saw that Y/n, has flatlined. "NO!!" After I said that everyone ran in. "LUKE DON'T JUST STAND THERE GET A NURSE, A DOCTOR!!" He nodded and ran out. Five seconds later they came running back in. The doctors rushed to Y/n. "Please don't die." I whispered. But after a few minutes nothing happened. "She's gone." I sobbed into my dads chest. "We are sorry for your loss." We nodded and they walked out. "You happy you got what you wanted!" "OH JUST GET LOST WILL YOU GOD!!" Then I walked off. But I sat on the chairs outside. "My baby sister." Then I felt a hand on my back. I looked up and saw my dad. He sat down next to me and pulled me into a side hug. "She's gone. And it's all my fault." He sighed. "It's not your fault son. Don't listen to Luke. We'll be fine. I promise." I cried into his shoulder. My sister ripped from my arms. And it's all my fault. Sorry for the VERY long wait for this part two. I will make a part three soon. Earlier than last time.