DDM Harry part 2

Harry's p.o.v
I've messed up but I can't help her. I went out and got the girls. Your p.o.v: I actually hate him. Then I heard the door slam. I bursted out in tears. He's gone. Right that's it. I got up and went to get my phone. I went to my contacts and found my mum. I phoned her. "Mum?" I said when she answered. "Oh hey Y/n!" "Hey mum I know this might sound a bit much. But can I live with you?" "Why?" "Because dads new girlfriend and her daughter is taking him away from me. He calls the chicks daughter his daughter. He loves her more than me." My mum sighed. "Ok ok I'll come over later." "Thanks mum I'll start packing!" "Wait does your dad know?" "No he's gone. He's left with them and I don't know when they are coming back." "Right ok go and pack I'm on my way." She hung up and I got my case. It took me almost an hour to pack but I'm done. I managed to carry the case downstairs and leave it in the hall. My mum lives two hours away so she won't be an other hour. Hopefully I won't run into my dad before we leave. My mum is finally here but I see her talking to someone. I looked out and saw it was my dad. Greeeeaaaattttt. I got my case and walked out and my dad looked at me. "Are you really going to leave to live with your mum?" I nodded. "She'll treat me better than you. Nothing is going to change my mind dad. I hate you. Mum is better parent than you. And she always would be. So dad have a nice life with your daughter! When she has a bit on the side." I got in the car and waited on my mum. Then I saw my dad come round to my side of the car and opened the door. "Why do you hate me?" I looked at him in disbelief. "Are you kidding me on?! You called that little troll your daughter! I was your daughter first dad! You've already lost mum now you've lost me!" I grabbed the door handle and slammed the door shut. Harry jumped back. He looked at me with guilt. He opened the door again making me sigh. "Yeah I've lost your mum but don't say I've lost you. Your all I have left! Yeah I have been a shit dad. Really shit since i didn't notice I was doing it! All I want is a second chance Y/n! Please! I'll treat you better I promise!" "You shouldn't have to promise to be a better dad! You should have been my dad in the first place! Do you know how much shit I went through for the past two years! And you just left me for a child who isn't even yours!" "Come on I'm sorry!" "I don't care if your sorry! Your never going to fix things between us! You've ruined what we had! Your weren't a proper dad to me for two years! If you are going to try and make me forgive you! You're going to need to work hard! But for now don't talk to me for a while!" Then my mum came in the car and drove away when my dad was standing there crying. Harry's p.o.v: After Y/n and Kate left I bust into tears. Crystal came up to me and rubbed my arm but I pushed her off. "Get of me!! It's all your fault she's gone! It's your little troll of a daughter as well!" She looked at me shocked. "Don't look so shocked Crystal! You know what you were doing and I was stupid enough to fall for it! Y/n, knows about your little side bloke!" She scoffed and smirked while crossing her arms. "Harry, he's not my side bloke! You are! I can't believe that you fell for it myself! I knew what I was doing! I never loved you! I just wanted Y/n, out of the picture!" I looked at her pissed. And I done something I have thought I would never do to a girl but her. I raised my hand and slapped her. Stacy gasped and ran to her. "Mum! You ok!?" Crystal started sobbing. I just stood there smirking. "Hope it hurts like a bitch! It's all your fault my daughter hates me!" I said getting angry again. "I never want to see you again! You were the worst thing that's ever came into my life! I never even loved you! I STILL LOVE KATE!!" Crystal got up and grabbed Stacy and got into her car and drove off. When she was out of sight I ran into my house and tried to come up with a way to get the woman I love and daughter back.