DDM Lilo

Lilo is your dads. And it's amazing. They spoil you. Being a young girl they can do little child stuff with you. So Louis, is making dinner and you were sitting on a bar stool at the counter. He turned round and saw you sitting there. "Want to help?" You nodded and got off the stool. He smiled and picked you up with his arm, while mixing the dinner. Liam was now leaning on the kitchen door frame. Smiling at the sight. "Hey, hey, hey," He said walking in. Louis turned round with you still in his arms. "I'm helping daddy how to cook!" You said clapping your hands. They smiled at you. Liam came towards you and Liam took you. He whispered in your ear. "Watch me scare daddy." He carried you upstairs making sure to be quite. He hid you behind the door and put a finger to his lips. "Watch this." He said whispering. "LOUIS!!!" Next thing you heard was a fork being dropped onto the floor and footsteps banging everywhere. He finally came running upstairs. He ran into his and Liam's bedroom. "WHAT'S WRONG WHERE'S Y/N!!?" He said looking behind him. You put your hands up and grabbed Louis' legs. "BOO!!" You yelled making Louis jump and turn round. He sighed and then started laughing. "You scared me!" He said picking you up. "I will get you back Li!" He said walking back downstairs. Louis walked into the living room. "Hide behind the couch." He said putting you down and you ran behind the couch. "Y/N!!!!" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs. All you heard was banging from upstairs. Then they came from downstairs. "WHERE IS SHE?!!" "BOO!!" You said jumping up. Liam looked at you and sighed in relief. "Told you I'll get you back." Louis said hugging him. "You know we just used our child for our pranks." Louis shrugged. "Oh well. Right I better get back to cooking. You still want to help?" You nodded and ran back into the kitchen. Louis and Liam smiled and went to finish the dinner.