BSM Louis

You love doing people's makeup. It was your dream to be a makeup artists. And just your luck your twin Fizzy has a date tonight. "Can I please do your makeup?!" You said literally begging her. "Ok, ok." You squealed and hugged her. "Now let's go!" You said dragging her upstairs to your shared room. You pushed her onto your makeup chair and got to work. You gave her a smoky eyeshadow, winged eyeliner mascara, the right amount of concealer and foundation and then topped off with clear lipgloss. "Aaaaannnndddd done!" She looked in the mirror. "Oh my god Y/n! I LOVE it!" She said giving you a hug. "You should become a makeup artist!" "Who should become a makeup artist?" Your brother Louis said coming in. "Y/n, she's really good! Look at me makeup!" Louis came into the room and looked at her. "Close your eyes." And he gasped when he saw the makeup. "Jesus that's amazing." "Your date is going to love you!" She smiled and then went to the bathroom to get her clothes on. "So i heard you want to be a makeup artist?" "Just a bit. I love doing their makeup." "Well how about... I can ask my my makeup artist Lou, if you want to join me and the boys on tour and Lou can give you tips?" You looked at him with wide eyes. "Seriously?!" You said smiling. "Yeah! Do you think I would had offered if I was kidding?!" You giggled and pulled him into a hug. "Thank you, thank you!" He smiled. Fizzy then came back out. "You look beautiful." Louis said smiling. Fizzy blushed. "Thanks." Then the door went and off she went. "So?" You said nudging him. "So what?" "PHONE LOU!" "OH! Sorry right, I'll phone her." After an hour he came back with a sad look on his face. You looked at him. "Y/n.." You sighed. "I'm sorry but you're going to have to join me and the boys on tour for the whole summer." You gasped and ran towards him. "OH MY GOD!!" You said hugging him. "Oh my god Louis!" "You say oh my god a lot." He said chuckling. "No wait, maybe I'll get to do your makeup!" He went wide eyed. "Haha I don't want to do your make up I'll make you look like a carrot. On purpose." "Wow that really means a lot!" He says faking being offended. "Well I'm going to make food." "I'll have some if your offering." "I'll give you the crumbs. No I'm joking I'm ordering a pizza for everyone. Cheese?" You nodded. He smiled and headed downstairs. You sat in your room so excited as you are helping Lou with makeup.