Niam imagine DDM

Age 5

If you think about it. Niam is quite a good couple. They never fight, you can see that they love each other just by the way they looks at each other. Now they have a child. You. They adopted you when you were three months old. They love you and not a day goes by that changes. You were all in the living room watching the telly when Niall decided to cook something to eat. You came up with a plan. You jumped off the couch and tip toed into the kitchen behind Niall making sure he doesn't catch you. Liam was following you looking confused. He stopped at the door frame. You lifted up your arms and shouted "BOO!!!" While grabbing Niall's legs. He nearly jumped ten feet. You and Liam fell on the ground from laughing to hard. "Oh so you think this is funny?!" Niall said trying to be mad but can't help the smile forming on his face. You nodded holding your stomach. "Do you know what happens when you scare me?" Niall said face all serious but a hint of happiness on in his eyes. You stopped laughing and looked at him. You shook your head. "They get a visit from the.... TICKLE MONSTER!!" You screamed and started laughing. Liam smiled at the sight. Niall looked up still tickling you. "Come on Liam!" "Yeah come on daddy!" Liam's smile got bigger and joined in tickling you. You couldn't stop laughing. Tears were streaming down your face. But the stopped just in case you actually wet yourself. You waited a few minutes until you got your breath back. "That was fun." Liam and Niall smiled. "Right well I better get back to the food and you two go back to watching the telly." Niall said. You and Liam nodded and waited for Niall making your food so you can finish your little family night.