BSM All the boys

Harry: Covered in blood and bruises is not a good look. Especially if it was your own boyfriends fault. Nobody else knew. He said if you told anyone he'll literally kill you. You don't know what you done to deserve this. So after you got another beating of him you managed to escape when he went to the bathroom. You're now home and just your luck your brother Harry's home. He was in the kitchen getting himself a beer. You tried to get upstairs with him noticing you but the floor creaked. "Oh hey Y/n." "Hey Harry." He then came over to you. He was about to say something but then he saw the state you're in. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!" You flinched. "I fell." "Y/n, you are bleeding everywhere! Your top is ripped and you have a black eye! You can't get a black eye from falling!" You looked at the ground. "Tell me what happened!" "It was Jason!" You said crying. "I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!" Just then your mum came running through and gasped when she saw you. "Mum, watch her I'm going to get Jason!" She nodded and pulled you into a hug then took you to the kitchen and cleaned you up. A while later you heard the front door slam. Harry then walked in with a black eye. "He's not going to bother you ever again, that little asshole!" You smiled softly and pulled Harry into a hug. "Thank you Harry."

Liam: "Liam can I talk to you for a minute please?" He looked up from his phone and nodded. He patted his bed. After you sat down you took a deep breath. "This is hard." "You're not having a baby are you?" "No no no." "Then what is it love? Is it Kyle? Has he hurt you?!" He said getting angry. You looked down and nodded. "Are you being serious?" You nodded again. "Y/n, how long his this been going on?" "Six months." You whispered. He went wide eyed. "Y/n, he's been doing this for half of your relationship?!" You nodded. "I wanted to tell you but i was scared he was going to hurt you." "Come here." He said bring you into a hug. "Don't get another boyfriend till I make sure he treats you like a mother freaking queen!" You giggled and pulled him into another hug. "Thanks Li."

Niall: "STOP IT!" You screamed at your boyfriend Bradley. He was kicking you and pulling you upstairs with your hair. "BRADLEY STOP!!" "YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF YOU BITCH!!" He then pulled you up by you hair and slammed you against the wall. "Why oh why are you my girlfriend?" He said then slapped you. He was going to do it again but he got pushed back. "STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU DICK!!" Niall yelled and punched Bradley. "It's not nice to hit people! AND IT'S EVEN WORSE IF IT'S MY SISTER!!" Never talk to her again!" Then Niall took you and took you home. "You ok?" You nodded. "Just keep me away from him!" "Oh I'll keep you away from every boy. Till you're 39." You giggled but you knew he was being serious. "Well I sometimes see Harry looking at me." "Don't push it."

Louis: You were running away from your boyfriend. Not playfully. You're truly terrified. "COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH!" You then got to your house and saw Louis sitting on the couch. "LOUIS!!" He jumped up and saw that you were running upstairs and an angry boyfriend following you. "LOUIS HELP!!" He then ran up and saw that your boyfriend was walking towards you. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" He said grabbing Jack back. "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!?" Just then the rest of the boys came up and Liam went up to him. And once Jack saw his muscles he ran away. You then sat on the floor and sobbed uncontrollably. Louis went up to you and pulled you into a hug. "It's ok. He's gone." "He hurt me Louis." Louis sighed and kissed your cheek. "He won't hurt you again, no one will. I promise."