Vampire DDM Niall

Being a vampire may have its good side. Like staying young and alive forever. But bad side. Not that you can't see yourself in the mirror. But controlling yourself around other people. Humans. But you feel like your never going to find love. Like my dad doesn't want me to find someone the now but your old enough. Your 18000 years old. But you still look really young like a teenager. And your dad is like uneasy about the whole boyfriend thing. Especially since Harry is eyeing you up and down. He was the last person Niall wanted crushing on you. He made the mistake once by leaving you with Harry.... And now you know the reason why you're a vampire now. Yes Harry changed you. And he thinks the perfect way to repay him is to go out with him. You have been thinking about it but Niall says no. So dads orders. But you don't usually listen to him. You just break the rules. I know rebel right? But he thinks that you're the perfect little angel always listening to him. But he's wrong. So wrong that you're going out with Harry tonight. So you waited until your dad went outside to look for dinner. You ran out the front door with your vampire speed. You got there without any problems. And you saw Harry sitting on a park bench. You sneaked up behind him. "BOO!!" He jumped. "Jesus, Y/n, don't do that!" He said chuckling. "Sorry." You said giggling. Harry came up to you and put an arm round your shoulder and started walking. "So, what are we doing?" "Umm.... Don't know.. What did you have in mind?" He sighed. "I don't know. That's why I asked you." He said laughing. "We could look for dinner." "There's my little vampire." He said ruffling your hair. "Harry! This took me ages and you know I can't see myself in the mirror." You said fixing your hair. "Well, same here do you think I just wake up like this." He said doing his famous hair flick with his long hair. "Right then.. Let's go and find dinner." Then you and Harry ran off. Then you stopped at an ally. You saw a person walking down. You were going to hide and jump out when you realise that it was your dad. "Harry that's my dad!" You whisper yelled. "Doesn't he know I'm with you?!" "No he doesn't allow it. He doesn't even know I'm gone!" He shook his head and grabbed your arm and ran. He took you home. "Well we won't be doing this again." Harry said. "Why?" You asked. "Because it's obvious you're embarrassed of me. You can't even tell your dad we're together!" "Harry I didn't tell him because he will never accept it. Your 21000 years old and I'm 18000." "So you're 18000 that's an adult! You can do anything you want and he can't stop you!" He said sighing. "Look we are going out now got it!?" You nodded. "And you either tell him tonight or I'll tell him tomorrow. If you tell him tonight text me. Text me if you don't as well. K?" You nodded. Harry smiled and kissed your cheek. He left then your dad came back. "Why is the door open?" "Oh I was going to go and look for you." He nodded. "Where did you go?" you asked as he walked in and you closed the door. "Oh just for something to eat. Shame it was our neighbours mother." You went wide eyed and giggled. "Well we'll be expecting a visit from Mrs Stuart." You said giggling more. Then Niall sat down. "So what were you doing?" You were going to lie again. But you just decided to tell the truth. "Ok.. I got to tell you the truth. I was with Harry tonight. And we are going out now. Please don't be mad!" He just looked at you in shock. He done this for a few more minutes then stood up and dragged you with him. "Where we going?" "To your boyfriends." You went wide eyed and just managed to close the door.