He makes you insucure part 2

Who the hell does Louis think he is?! Everyone always told you that Lottie is prettier. No one has called you beautiful only pretty. She walks about wearing her make up that you taught her how to do. And she goes around taking all the credit? You thoughts were caught off when Louis, came in. "Look Y/n, I'm sorry." "I don't care Louis. Do you know how many times people have said that she's more prettier than me!? I'm the one who gave her the tips. I'm the one who wanted to be a makeup artist. But she took my work and made it as her own and now she's always on tour with you! TAKING ALL MY WORK AS HER OWN!!" After you said that Lottie came in. "Look Y/n, I'm sorry ok?! But can we go back to what you said to Louis!? Some brother he turned out to be?! That's low Y/n, even for you!" "Em hello! He said that you were the prettier twin! I'm sorry but that's not the nicest thing to say to your little sister!" Lottie sighed. "what ever Y/n, making a big deal out of nothing!" Then just before she left you grabbed her hair and pulled her back. "MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHING?!! PEOPLE MAKING ME FEEL WORTHLESS COMPARING ME TO YOU LOTTIE!! AND THEN HAVING LOUIS SAYING IT!? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE EVERYONE RUB IT IN HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE!! DON'T GET ME WRONG YOU ARE! BUT I WANT A LITTLE CREDIT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!!" You yelled then sighed. "I'm sorry Louis, ok? That was out of order what I said I'm sorry." You said looking down. "I'm eating for an apology!" Lottie said throwing her hands up. "Yeah sorry for pulling your hair." Then you left going downstairs. Your mum looked at you and sighed. "Is that everything sorted." "Not everything." You said looking down. "Look Y/n, I'm sure she is sorry that she took all the credit!" You shook your head. "No she isn't she said I had to apologise and I did but then she walked off. So I pulled her back with my hair." Your mum sighed. "Did you say sorry to Louis?" You nodded. She nodded back and went upstairs. She came back downstairs while pulling Lottie's ear. "Mum, let me go!" She walked in the living room and pushed Lottie towards you. "Make up or I swear to god!" You and Lottie sighed. "I'm sorry." You both said. "No I'm sorry Y/n, I took all the credit. How about you go on tour with Louis and you follow your dream?" She offered. "How about we both go and we can get more experience and we both follow our dreams?" You offered. She smiled and pulled you into a hug. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "I'm sorry for pulling your hair." She smiled "It's fine." Louis then came in. "I'm sorry too." "Yeah I forgive you but do you forgive me?" He nodded and pulled you into a hug. "Ok now that everything is sorted how about we get a McDonald's?" Your mum offered. You all nodded and headed off.