DDM Larry part 3

Later on that night there was a knock at the door. Louis sighed and stood up. When he answered and saw Harry and Zayn. "What do you want now?" "Can we come in?" Louis thought for a minute and nodded. He stepped aside and let them in. They went into the living room and saw you on your phone. "Hey love." You looked up and rolled your eyes. "We're not here to have another fight. We've came here to apologise." You locked your phone and looked at them. While Louis sat down next to you. "Well apologise." Louis said after two silent minutes went past. "Right sorry. Look we're sorry for what we did. Y/n, I'm sorry for everything I said or done to you. I'm meant to be your father and I'm making you my enemy. You're basically all i have left from your dad. And I'm taking advantage to it. I'm sorry." You nodded and then it was Zayn's turn to speak. "I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that I wanted you to call me dad. You already have the dads you wanted. I should have respected that. The divorce was hard for you and me making you call me dad. I should have respected your decision from the start. Sorry for yelling at you all the time and making your dad turn against you. I was literally yelling at you for no reason and I'm sorry for yelling and everything that I done and said to you and I hope you forgive me soon. And your dad." You nodded again and spoke. "I appreciate that you both came down to apologise and now it's my turn to apologise. I'm sorry for saying I hate you and calling you Harry. You're meant to be my dad and I made you upset for saying that. I hope one day you forgive me also." "Course we forgive you. You had every right to be mad at us." "Dad?" You said looking at Louis. He looked at you. "Are you going to apologise?" "I'm sorry. For what ever reason. Because you were the one that said thing and done things to me but I'm sorry any ways because I'm only doing this for Y/n!" Harry and Zayn sighed while nodding. "So is everything ok?" "Wait!" Louis said standing up. "What?" Harry asked confused. "You forgave Y/n, but she's not forgiven you yet." They all looked at you. "Well?" Harry asked. You sighed. "I guess because I don't want to have other arguments." They nodded and smiled and brought you into a hug. "Well I guess I forgive you to then." Louis said flinging his hands up. The three of you broke away from the hug and you and Harry hugged him. "You joining the hug Zayn?" Louis asked. "No, it's a family moment don't want to ruin it." "Come on just one hug." You said. He sighted and joined the hug. Happy that there will be no fall outs anymore.