DDM Long lost daughter - Niall

You've never met your dad. But your mum has told you about him. Now that your 18 your going to track him down. He's the famous Niall Horan. Bit hard to believe you know but your mum showed you pictures. Your mum came with you because she knew where he lived. You finally got there and you hid behind your mum. She rang the doorbell. There was footsteps banging on the floor. When a blonde blue eyed man answered the door. He looked at your mum wide eyed. "Laura?" (Your mum). "Hello Niall." He sighed. "What are you doing here?" She sighed and stepped aside showing you. He looked at you confused. "Hi dad." You waved. His eyes went wide and he pulled you and your mum inside. "Yeah a little hi would be nice to say back dad." "Are you sure she's mine?!" He said looking at you up and down. You looked at him up and down. "Yes Niall, she's yours. I got pregnant after we broke up." "I have a question." You said raising your hand. Niall nodded. "Why did you cheat on my mum?" Niall looked at your mum shocked. "Yeah my mum tells me everything." He sighed and looked down. "I was drunk." "So you took advantage of her?" Niall looked at you shocked. "She was drunk as well actually!" "That doesn't make a difference. You both took advantage of each other actually!" Niall groaned and sat down. "This is a lot to take in." You sat down next to him. "How do you think I feel? I just met my dad 18 years later." He brought you into a side hug. "I'm sorry that what I did to your mum. I've regretted it the day it happened. And when your mum left I broke down and I couldn't end up with anyone else. Every time I shut my eyes I pictured your mum." Your mum smiled. "But now she has you I get to see her more." You smiled. "Mum, can I stay with dad tonight?" You asked. She looked at your dad with raised eyebrows. "Dad can I stay with you tonight?" He smiled and nodded. "Y/n, can you stay with him for a couple weeks so you can get to know him better?" She asked. He nodded. "Yeah it would be good to know you better." "Wait mum where you going?" "I'm going to a friends house." You nodded. Your mum kissed your head. "Bye love." You smiled. Your mum waved to Niall and left. "You got any food?" You asked. Niall chuckled. "Yup your my daughter." He said getting up and making you and himself something to eat. Ready to tell each other about yourselves.