Lirry Imagine

Liam and Harry haven't been talking for a whole week. One day when Liam went to school to get Harry he didn't talk to him. Harry must completely ignored him. Liam was confused. It was time for class and Liam sat next to Harry. The tables have two chairs each. "Ok guys, I want you to work in the person sitting beside you." Liam and Harry sighed. Then Harry raised his hand. "Yes harry?" "Can I work outside on my own. Just to have peace and quiet?" She nodded. "I'll come out and tell you what to do when I finish telling them." He nodded and then went to the tables out in the corridor. After she finished telling the class she went outside. But Liam couldn't concentrate. When the teacher came back in she saw that Liam looked upset. "What's wrong?" She said kneeling at the table. "Just relationship problems." "Want to go outside and talk to him?" He nodded. And then went outside. When Harry saw it was him he sighed and rolled his eyes. Liam sat down in front of him and looked down at the table. "Why did you come out Liam?" "I want to talk to you again. I hate being ignored by you. It's like we're breaking up!" "Well I'm sorry! But I don't talk to people who break my heart!" "How did I break your heart?! You were the one who suddenly started ignoring me! How do you think I felt when you started ignoring me?! I felt like you didn't love me anymore." "Don't you dare! Don't you dare say that I don't love you Liam! I love you with all my heart and you know it! And anyways its not like we've broken up!" Liam then stood up. "Ok do you know what?! Maybe we should break up Harry! Because it's obvious this is getting us nowhere!" Liam went back into the classroom leaving Harry shocked. But he quickly stood up and barging into the class catching the attention of the whole class. "Break up?!" "Yes Harry! Is it so hard for you to understand because the dumper has finally became the dumpee?!" That made the whole class ooh'd. "Well Liam, do you want to know why ignored you?!" Liam nodded. "How long have we been together Liam?" Harry asked crossing his arms. "What does that have to do with anything?!" "JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!!" "Three years!" Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Nope." Liam looked at him confused. "I've been ignoring you for a week Liam. That week and that very day was our four year anniversary." Liam's eyes nearly popped out of his head. And the whole class gasped. Even the teacher. "Yeah that's right Liam! We've been together for four years! Can I go to the nurse?" Harry then asked the teacher. She nodded and when he left Liam had a sad look on his face. "I'm going to." "Liam just leave me alone!" "I'm not coming with you! I'm feeling sick!" Then he picked up his bag and left slamming the door behind him. Liam then decided not to go to the nurse and just walked out. He got into the car but just as he was about to leave Harry chapped on his window. Liam sighed. "What?" He asked as he rolled down the window. "Can you give me a lift?" Liam sighed and nodded. Harry then rushed to the passenger seat. "Do you think we'll get into trouble on Monday?" "Probably but this is last period and she thinks we're at the nurse so.." Harry nodded. "Phone your mum so she knows that I'm taking you home." "Liam?" He looked at him. "Are we still together?" Liam sighed. "I don't know. Well I broke us up, saying stuff that hurt you and to top it off with a cherry. I forgot our four year anniversary." Liam said sadly. "Well you can still make it up to me." "You sure?" Harry nodded. Liam smiled and pulled up to Harry's house. "I'll text you to come round at my place and 8. Ok?" He nodded. "Thanks for the lift." Liam nodded and headed home thinking of the perfect thing for Harry. Part two they will forgive each other.