DDM Harry

Ever since my dad got married to some slut with a kid. It's always been about her and that kid. I'm his only blood daughter. But no he patches me to hang out with Crystal and Stacy. Stacy is Crystal's daughter and I hate both of them. My mum left my dad because they weren't working out anymore. That was the second worst day of my life. The first when they two trolls came into our lives. And ever since my dad is treating me like a shadow. It's been like this for two years. TWO FREAKING YEARS! And today they're going to have a family day out. And guess what? I'm not invited. They told me about this day and I asked if I could join but I got hit with a big fat no. Ugh I just want to scream. Oh and did I mention she is cheating on my dad with the father of Stacy? Yeah they never broke up and I'm planning on telling him. They were getting ready to go when i stopped my dad. "Hey dad?" I said coming downstairs. He sighed. "Girls you go wait in the car I'll meet you there." They nodded and headed out. He turned round and faced me. "What do you want Y/n, I told you your not coming it's a family day!" "But I'm your daughter?" "I know you are but I meant this family!" He said pointing towards the door meaning the trolls. "But dad-" "no buts Y/n!" He was about to walk out when. "CRYSTAL IS CHEATING ON YOU!!" He froze and stepped back in. "What?!" He spat. "Stacey's dad. They haven't broke up. She's cheating on you dad!" "Why would you lie! She's now my daughter!" "BUT I WAS YOUR DAUGHTER FIRST!!! STOP FORGETTING ABOUT ME!! UGH I HATE YOU!!! I WISH I LIVED WITH MUM!!" Then I ran upstairs before I could see my dads face drop.