BSM your a member of little mix - zayn

Personal for @Arzoo16199 

Arzoo p.o.v:

I'm a member of Little Mix. Yeah came to a shock to me too. Plus Zayn is my brother and he doesn't know. Everyone else does. But it's weird Zayn doesn't. I have a concert tonight and Zayn is coming with me. I don't know how I'm are going to get on stage with out him noticing. He's going to find out tonight anyway. The concert starts at 7 and since Perrie and Zayn are together. We get to go back stage. We made our way there and we just managed to beat the crowd. Me and Zayn made our way to girls and when Zayn and Perrie were talking Leigh, Jesy and Jade led you to the dressing room. "It's a mystery how he hadn't found out yet!" Jade said shocked. "I know but he's going to find out tonight and I'm scared of how he Is going to react." "I'm sure you'll be fine." Jesy said. You nodded and continued to getting ready. Zayn's p.o.v: "Hey Perrie, have you seen Arzoo?" "She must of went to the toilet go and take your seat we are starting in a minute!" She said I sighed and nodded. The concert is just about to start and Arzoo is still not hear yet. The lights went down and the screaming started. All the girls came out and the screaming got louder. I smiled they were doing fantastic. I was looking at Perrie when suddenly I saw Arzoo. "THE HELL!?" Obviously no one heard me because it was so loud. I stood there watching her through out the concert. I can't believe she didn't tell me. Arzoo's p.o.v: the concert ended and we thanks the audience and left the stage. We all went back to the dressing room when Zayn came bursting in. "WHY DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE PART OF LITTLE MIX!? YOUR MY SISTER!! WE TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING!!" I looked down. I hated when Zayn yelled at me. "I can't believe you didn't tell me. I'm so happy for you!" I looked up shocked. "You what?" "Your singing is amazing!" He brought me into a hug. He kissed my head. I smiled. "I never knew you could sing that good. You sing better than me!" I scoffed. "Yeah bit too far but you still did amazing." "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was scared that you would be mad at me." I said looking down. "I'm not mad I'm happy for you. I know this is your dream. But I never knew you sang that GOOD." "Ok Zayn I get it!" I laughed. So did the girls. "Well your concert was amazing guys but u still have one question." We looked at him and he turned to me. "Can I have an autograph?" You laughed followed by the girls and gave Zayn his 'autograph'
Ok so I hoped you enjoyed it Arzoo. I know it's not perfect but hoped you liked it. :-) - Shannz