Chapter 54

(3rd PoV)
"Ughh" (Y/N) groaned as she woke up slowly. She opened her eyes and groaned again. (Y/N) tried to sit up, back failed due to Natsu's strong grip around her naked waist. "Natsu." (Y/N) said as she looked at Natsu. "Hm?" Natsu groaned. "Let go of my waist, please. I need to go take a shower and change." (Y/N) said. "No, I like you better this way." Natsu mumbled as he opened his eyes and pulled (Y/N) more towards him. (Y/N) blushed because her breasts were squished against Natsu's bare chest. Natsu grinned. "N-Natsu..! Come on, you've had your fun last night." (Y/N) said as she placed her hands on Natsu's abs, trying to get away. Natsu tightened his grip, "5 more minutes." (Y/N) groaned and weakly punched Natsu's abs. Natsu chuckled, "Fine. I'll let go." He let go of her waist, but not before he squeezed her butt. (Y/N) blushed more, "Natsu!" Natsu smirked. (Y/N) grabbed something to cover up her body, grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom.

(Your PoV)
After I took a shower and changed, I stepped out of the bathroom to see Natsu's coming into our room, with a towel around his waist and his hair wet. "Hurry up and change so we can go to the guild." I said as I finished drying my hair. Natsu nodded and changed as I brushed my hair. "Okay, I'm done." Natsu said. I turned around and we both went downstairs. I made breakfast for Natsu, which was about 40 pancakes. For me, I just ate some of Natsu's pancakes. "Aww! Don't eat my pancakes!" He whined. I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips, "I'm the one who made the pancakes. I can eat them if I want." Natsu groaned and finished the rest of his pancakes. "Lets go." I said. We left the house and went to the guild.

"There's our new husband and wife couple!" Everyone greeted as we stepped inside the guild. Natsu grinned and I chuckled. "It's weird how you guys always greet us in unison. It's like you rehearse it." I said. They all gulped. I sweat-dropped as Natsu and I went to the Team Natsu table. "Hey guys." I greeted to Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Carla, Happy and Zach. They waved as we sat down. "Hi mom..! Hey da-.. Nat-.. I don't know what to call you now." Zach said nervously. 'For a 16 year old boy, he acts like he's 13 again.' Natsu grinned like an idiot from beside me. Gray, Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Carla and Wendy kept looking at Natsu, Zach and I. "You either call me dad or by my name. I'm fine with either one." Natsu said excitedly. Zach nodded as he grinned. "Gray, how was Zach?" I asked. "He was good. A little rowdy but still good." Gray said. "We went roof jump-Fuck." Zach said as he covered his mouth. 'They went roof jumping?!' "Zach! You weren't supposed to tell her that!" Gray said frantically. "Sorry Uncle Gray..!" Zach said nervously. "You took my kid roof jumping?!" I asked and I stood up from my seat. "(Y/N).. Calm down.." Natsu said from beside me. I whipped my head towards him. "Never tell me to calm down." I growled at Natsu, who only slightly cowered. I then looked at Gray, who was pale. "I'm sorry (Y/N)! He wanted to do it!" Gray said. "I'm going to rip you to shreds!" I exclaimed as I lunged across the table, towards Gray. I was then held back by someone holding my waist. "(Y/N), calm down!" Natsu said as he held me back. 'Why the hell did I have an outburst like that?' I then shook my head and calmed down. "Sorry Gray. That was weird of me.." I said as I sat back down. I noticed Lucy, Wendy, Carla and Erza glance at each other, but I shrugged it off.

After my outburst, we were all bored until Zach came up with an obvious idea.

"Lets go on a job!"