Chapter 50

(Your PoV)
For the past week, Natsu and almost everyone in the whole guild have been acting weird. Even Zach. 'Why the hell is everyone glancing at me every few seconds? What did I do?'

I stepped out of the house, turned around and locked the door behind me. Zach was already at the guild so I didn't have to worry about him. When I turned back around, Natsu was right in front of me. "Oh, hey Natsu." I greeted as I gave him a small smile. "Hey babe." He greeted back as he gave me his signature toothy grin. 'Babe.. I love it when he calls me that.' "Do you wanna hang out today? There's no good jobs right now." Natsu asked. I nodded and grabbed Natsu's hand. "Where do you want to go?" I asked. "The park!" He exclaimed like a child. I chuckled quietly and started walking towards the park. As we got closer to the park, I noticed that it seemed like a festival was going in. Then a light bulb lit up in my head. "Hey, isn't today the Blossom-Viewing Festival?" I asked. Natsu nodded, "Yeah. Do you want to go there instead?". "We can go to the park for until it starts to get dark, then we can head to the festival." I said. Natsu nodded again.

"Natsu! You're pushing me too high!" I exclaimed. "No I'm not..! Even if you fall, I'll catch you. I promise!" Natsu said as he laughed. 'If I fall, he's going to be so dead.' I gripped onto the swing tightly. 'Dang, I'm really up high. I really hope that I don't fall back.' I then started to fall backwards. 'Fuck. I jinxed it. Whoops.' I closed my eyes and braced for impact, but it never came. 'Huh?' "Come on, open your eyes. I told you that I would catch you." I heard Natsu say. I opened my eyes and saw Natsu's face towering over me. 'He did catch me.' "Thanks Natsu." I said as I pulled his face down and kissed him on the lips. I pulled back and saw him blushing. "I'm surprised you still blush when I kiss you." I said as I grinned. "You still blush whenever I kiss you. Even if it's only on the cheek." He said as he smirked, showing his teeth. I looked away and crossed my arms as I blushed lightly. "Yeah, yeah. Just put me down please." I said as I pouted. Natsu put me down and grinned, "You look cute when you pout.".

(4 Hours Later)

"Let's go Natsu, it's almost dark..!" I said as I grabbed Natsu's hand and started to walk towards the festival. "Okay, okay." He said as I heard him chuckle. I sniffed the air and my stomach rumbled along with Natsu's. We both glanced at each other. I had a small smile on my face and Natsu had a huge grin in his face. "Hungry?" He asked teasingly. I punched him in the shoulder lightly, "Shut up. You're hungry too.". Natsu chuckled again, "I'm always hungry. You're sometimes hungry.". I rolled my eyes and started to run while holding Natsu's hand as we neared the festival, "Enough talking, let's get something to eat! I'm starving..!". And with that, Natsu and I stuffed our faces. Going to each food stall and playing games along the way.

After filling up our stomachs and playing a some games, Natsu and I headed towards the huge Sakura tree. In one hand, I was holding Natsu's hand and in the other hand, I was holding a (Favorite Animal) stuffed animal. I sniffed the air and smelled many familiar scents. "Hey Natsu, I smell every single one of our guild mates." I said. Right as I said that, they all popped out from either behind the tree or jumped down from the tree. "Hey (Y/N) and Natsu." They all greeted in unison. 'They always greet us in unison. Weirdos.' "Hey guys." I greeted back. Natsu just nodded. Happy came flying from down the tree and onto his shoulder. He gave Natsu a thumbs up for some reason and Natsu grinned. "Enjoying the festival (Y/N)?" Erza asked. I nodded and looked at Zach. "What about you Zach? Are you enjoying the festival?" I asked. He nodded rapidly, "Yeah! It's awesome. They have great food here.". I rolled my eyes as Natsu nodded rapidly, agreeing with Zach. 'These two, I swear they're like father and son.' "Here Zach, you can keep it if you want. I already have one at home." I said as I gave Zach my stuffed animal. Zach grinned, "Thanks mom."

After we all talked for a bit, everyone from the guild made a circle around Natsu and I while smiling. Happy flew off of Natsu's shoulder and onto Zach's head. 'What's going on?' Natsu faced me and grinned as he reached into his pocket. "(Y/N), I know that you might think this is cheesy, but ever since I've met you, you've been the best thing that's happened to me. I know that I was a big jerk in the past, but I love you with all of my heart." Natsu began to say. 'Why is he saying that now? In front of all of these people?'

"And now, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Natsu said as he got down on one knee and pulled something out of his pocket. 'Is he..' As Natsu said the next and last part, the Sakura tree began to glow and it changed to rainbow colors.

"(Y/N), will you marry me?"