Chapter 37

(3rd PoV)
"No, no, no, no! I don't want to gooo!" (Y/N) yelled as she was dragged by the arms by Erza and Wendy. The boys were following behind them, laughing. "Just go, mom..!" Zach said as he laughed. "Just who's side are you on?!" (Y/N) asked as she glared at Zach. "Listen to your kid, (Y/N). We'll take care of him while you girls are shopping. We'll help him pick out an outfit." Gray said as he smirked. "Bye..!" The boys said as Wendy and Erza dragged (Y/N) into a dress store.

(Your PoV)
'Ughhhh..' "How about this one (Y/N)?" Wendy asked me as she held up a dress. "Nope." I replied with a bored face. "This one?" Erza asked as she held up a different dress. "Nope." I said again. "How about I pick out my own dress? You two can go pick out your dresses." I said as Erza and Wendy nodded. I looked around for a few minutes until I found a dress. The dress was a short black party dress that went down a little over my thighs. "I found one!" I said to Wendy and Erza. "So did we!" Wendy and Erza said in unison. The three of us went to the dressing rooms and tried our dresses on. 'It fits perfectly! Wow, a dress I actually like.' After trying them on, we paid for them and went outside to wait for the boys.

(20 minutes later)
"We're back mom!" I heard Zach shout from somewhere. "I sure hope you two helped Zach pick out something good or you're both dead meat." I said as I glared at Gray and Natsu. They shivered and hid behind Zach. "Come on, lets head to the hotel." Erza said. Once we arrived at the hotel, checked in and went to our rooms. Everyone besides me, went out to explore. "Be careful Zach. Don't cause to much trouble for Erza and everyone else." I said. Zach nodded and left with everyone else. I closed the door behind them and locked it.

"I haven't worn a dress in a long time.." I said as I laid down on my bed. 'Alice would sometimes make me wear a dress when I wasn't busy saving a village or something..' I sighed and heard a knock on the door. 'Who could that be?' I got up and walked to the door. I opened it and rolled my eyes. "I don't want to talk to you Natsu." I said as I began to close the door. "But I do." Natsu said as he stopped the door with his foot. I sighed and gave up. "Fine. Come in then." I said as Natsu walked in. I closed the door and faced Natsu. "What do you want?" I asked as I crossed my arms. "I wanted to apologize about the other day.. I shouldn't have said that." Natsu said as he scratched his head. 'He's apologizing? But he never apologizes..' I sighed again and looked at the ground, "I'm sorry too Natsu.. It's just that.. I was just... Just.." I began to say. "Jealous?" Natsu asked as he smirked. I blushed and looked at him, "N-No! I wasn't jealous! Well actually.. Maybe I was..". Natsu looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. "Don't give that look. You have Lucy and you love her. More than you ever loved me. So don't look at me like you're sorry. I've told you. You've made your decision." I said. "I'm sorry (Y/N).. But.. But I still love you.." Natsu said as he blushed slightly. I blushed more and averted eye contact with him. "If that's true then you're going to have to choose who you really want to be with." I said as I stopped blushing and gave him my stone-cold regular look. "I know.." He said as he looked down. "And if dare try to make a move on me while your dating Lucy, I will kill you." I said darkly as he nodded quickly. "Now, go before the others get back. I already know that you told the others that you weren't feeling well. Liar." I said as I smirked and pushed Natsu out of the room. "Wait! How did you know that?!" He asked from behind the door. I ignored him and heard him walk off. 'I can't believe I admitted to being jealous.. I would never admit that!'

(2 hours later)
"I'm back mom!" I heard Zach say as ai heard the door open and close. I came out of the bathroom with my sleep clothes on and while drying my hair. "Hey Zach." I said as I stood in front of him. "Dang, you're almost as tall as me already!" I said surprised. "Yes!" Zach exclaimed happily. I rolled my eyes and chuckled quietly. "Yeah, yeah. Now go take a shower and go to sleep." I commanded as Zach nodded. He grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom. Since they were two separate beds, I got in my bed and closed my eyes and went to sleep.