Chapter 46

(3rd PoV)
(Y/N) slammed her hands on the table and stood. Natsu stood up and moved out of her way. (Y/N) then ran out of the guild. "Wait! (Y/N)!" Natsu yelled. "Don't even try Natsu. She's going to go look for him.." Zach said as they all stood up. "What does (Y/N)'s brother have to do with you leaving?" Lucy asked. "Let me explain.." Zach said. He then started to explain everything.

(Your PoV)
I ran out of the guild and ran towards the forest. 'That damn Alex! What the hell does he have to do with my kid?!' Once I was a few feet into the forest, I smell a familiar scent. 'He's here.' I followed his scent until I found him sitting in an open field. "Alex." I growled. Alex stood up and faced me, "(Y/N), listen-". "No! You listen to me! What the hell do you have to do with my kid?!" I exclaimed. ".. He wanted to do this." Alex said as he sats back down. I tensed up, "No! Why would he want this?! What did you do to him..?!". Alex motioned for me to sit down and I did. "It all started a month after I left Magnolia. I would secretly come back to check up on you. One day, Zach saw me. He asked me to train him. At first, I wasn't too sure that you would like me teaching him so I said no. But he kept asking me and in the end, I said yes. I told him that we had to train in secret though." Alex said. I clenched my fists, "So that's why he wanted to always go 'home'. He lied to me..". "Don't get mad yet. The reason he wanted me to train him was because he wanted to protect you." Alex said sternly. My eyes widened, "He wanted to protect me..? But I'm his mom..! I'm the one who's supposed to be protecting him!". "He also wanted to repay you for bringing him in. He had to leave so he could get stronger. Zach is known all around Fiore as The DF Wizard." He said. 'Zach is The DF Wizard? Wow.' I stood up and turned away from him, "Thank you for keeping him safe. But don't think that I'll forgive you so easily. And if I find a single bruise or scar on him, I will find you and I will damage you very badly.". After saying that, I snapped my fingers and teleported out of the forest and back to Magnolia.

I teleported in front of the guild doors. "Wind Gust." I chanted. The guild doors flew open and everyones eyes were on me. I looked around and meg Zach's eyes. "You. Me. In the back of the guild. Outside at the field. I want to see how much you've improved." I said sternly and loudly for everyone to hear. I snapped my fingers and teleported to the back of the guild before Zach could reply.

Everyone from the guild was there outside. They all made a circle around Zach and I. Team Natsu and Master Makarov were of course in front of everyone. "This is a fight between mother and son. The Empress Heroine Wizard, who is also known as (Y/N) (Last Name). And Zach (Last Name)." Makarov said. Zach got into a ready stance while I just stood still. "Don't go easy on me just because I'm your mom. Because I'm not going to go easy on you ." I said as I smirked. "I wasn't planning too, mom." Zach said as he smirked too. "Begin!" Makarov exclaimed.

And the fight between Zach and I began.