Chapter 86

(3rd PoV)

"You what..?!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "We want to take Zach on a week long job." Natsu said. 

"Who's going?" (Y/N) asked. "Me, Gray, and Romeo." Natsu said. (Y/N) sighed, "Where?" 

"Some town called Clea. It's like 2 hours away, but the job flyer that it takes about a week to complete." Gray said. "Do you want to go Zach?" (Y/N) asked.

Zach nodded his head rapidly, "Yeah!" I chuckled and sighed again. "Fine. But I got some rules for you guys. Zach, go get Romeo." (Y/N) said. They all sighed and Zach went to go get Romeo.

"If Zach or Romeo get hurt in any way, you'll face my wrath. Got it?" (Y/N) asked. Gray and Natsu nodded rapidly just as Zach came back with Romeo.

"Okay, so first things first. No stripping." (Y/N) said as she looked at Gray. "You know I can't help that." Gray said. "At least try. I don't want your habits to rub off on Zach and Romeo." (Y/N) said.

Gray sighed. "Zach, Romeo. Don't cause too much trouble for these two. You too Rit. I know you're hiding behind Zach." (Y/ N) said as Rit popped out from behind Zach. "Hai m'am!" Rit said.

After (Y/N) told them a few other rules, she asked when they were supposed to leave. "Tonight at 9." Gray said. "Tonight?!" (Y/N) exclaimed, scaring all of the boys and making Rini jump.

They all nodded. (Y/N) sighed and looked at Natsu and Zach. "Have you two packed your stuff yet?" (Y/N) asked. Zach and Natsu both shook their heads slowly. (Y/N) groaned. She then looked at Gray and Romeo. "What about you guys?" (Y/N) asked. They both shook their heads. (Y/N) groaned again. 

"Romeo, I'm helping you pack first. Then I'll help Gray. Then Zach and lastly Natsu. Natsu, take Rini." (Y/N) said as she gave Rini's hand to Natsu. "Let's go Romeo. Gray, tell Macao that I'm helping Romeo pack." She said as she and Romeo walked away. 

-----------------

(Your PoV)

"You got your toothbrush and deodorant?" I asked Romeo. "Yup." He replied. "Boxers?" I asked. "Uhh, nope." Romeo replied. Since I was in front of his clothes drawer, I opened up his underwear drawer and threw a couple pair of boxers behind me, to Romeo. I heard him put it in his suitcase and I smiled. 

"Shirts?"

"Yup."

"Pants/Shorts?"

"Yup."

"Socks? Sandals? Towel?"

"Yup, yup, and yup." 

"You're all set then." I said as I turned around and faced Romeo. "Thank you (Y/N)-chan!" Romeo said as he grinned. I nodded and zipped up his suitcase. 

"Now come on. I'm heading to the guild to go get Gray." I said. Romeo nodded and we headed out.

----------------

"Shirts?" I asked. "Yeah." Gray replied. "Extra shirts?" I asked. "I think." Gray said. "Pants? Extra pants?" I asked as I went to his bathroom. "Yeah and yeah." I heard Gray say.

"Toothbrush, toothpaste, and deodorant?" 

"Nope, nope, and nope."

"Here catch." I said as I threw Gray his toothbrush, toothpaste, and deodorant. I heard his deodorant hit him and his toothpaste fall on the ground. I chuckled, grabbed his towel, and walked out of his bathroom. 

"That hurt y'know." Gray said as I handed him his towel. "Sorry, but you could've caught that. Romeo could." I said as I shrugged.

"Yeah yeah. Do I have everything now?" He asked. "Yup, you're all set. You coming with me to go get Natsu and Zach from the guild." I asked. "Yeah sure." Gray said. We then both headed out and towards the guild.

-----------------

"Natsu, you are not taking the whole refrigerator with you! Stop trying to bring it upstairs! Now come up here and finish packing!" I yelled from Zachs room. I heard Natsu groan and set the refrigerator back down in the kitchen. 

"Zach, here. Catch your towel and toothbrush." I said as I threw his towel and toothbrush. I heard Zach catch them and put them in his suitcase. "I already packed Rit's stuff in this small bag. Here, put it in your suitcase." I said as I tossed Zach Rit's small bag. 

"Thank you (Y/N)!" Rit said from his small hammock. I smiled and nodded.

"(Y/N)! I need help!" I heard Natsu yell from our room. "I'm coming!" I yelled back. "That's everything you need." I said to Zach. "Thanks mom!" Zach said as he hugged me. I kissed the top of his head and and went in Natsu's and I's room.

".. Natsu, what did I say?" I said as I stepped in the room. "I didn't bring the fridge up! Just some food!" Natsu said. "Go put it back. You are not bringing food with you." I said sternly. "Fine.." Natsu said as he picked up the food in his suitcase and went downstairs.

I sighed and quickly packed everything he needed in his suitcase. "Thanks babe." I heard Natsu say from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed and nodded, "No problem."

"I can practically feel you blushing. We're married and you still blush whenever I kiss you or do this." Natsu said as he kissed my cheek. "Sh-Shut up. It's almost 9, we should head out." I said. I broke from Natsu's grip and he picked up his suitcase. 

I went out in the hallway and went into Rini's room. I picked her up and went downstairs. "Zach, Rit, Natsu, let's go!" I yelled. They all came downstairs with their luggage. 

"I'm going to teleport us to the train station so you guys don't have to carry your luggage all the way to the train station. So, you guys ready?" I asked. They nodded.

"Lets go."