Chapter 24

(Natsu's POV)
"There she is!" I shouted as I saw (Y/N) coming out of an ally, with a kid on her hip. 'What the..?' We all ran to her. "Where were you (Y/N)?" Happy asked. "And who's the kid and why do you have him?" I asked. "I was saving this boy. His name is Zach and his parents left him." (Y/N) said. Erza was the first to greet Zach. "Hello Zach, I'm Erza." She said. The rest of us introduced ourselves after Erza. When Happy introduced himself, the kid looked surprised. "Whoa, you can talk?!" Zach asked. "Yeah! I can fly too!" Happy said as he flew to (Y/N)'s head. "Whoa.." Zach said in awe.

(Your POV)
'Aw, cute.' After Zach stopped looking at Happy, we went back to the hotel to clean up Zach. Everyone walked into my room while Zach and I went to the bathroom. I filled up the tub with warm water, undressed Zach then put him in the bath. "I'll be right back, Zach." I said as Zach nodded. I walked out of the bathroom, leaving the door open. "Gray, Natsu and Lucy. I need a favor." I said as I took out some jewels from my backpack. "What do you need (Y/N)?" Natsu asked. "Can you guys go to the store and get some clothes for Zach? I'll give you money to even pay for the clothes." I said as I gave Gray the jewels, since he was the most responsible. "Hai!" They all said in unison as they all ran out of the room, leaving me alone with Erza. "Do you need help bathing Zach?" Erza asked. "What? Oh um yeah." I said as I nodded. We head the bathroom and started washing Zach.

Natsu, Gray and Lucy came back right before we finished bathing Zach. They came back with a whole bunch of clothes and a small suitcase. 'How did they know I was going to ask Zach if he wanted to come home with us?' Erza took Zach out of the bath while I wrapped him in the towel. "Natsu, Gray! Get your ass- I mean butts in here. And bring the some clothes for Zach!" I shouted. Natsu and Gray immediately came with clothes. "What do you need m'am?!" They asked as they saluted. 'What the hell is wrong with them now?' I shrugged it off then pulled Natsu and Gray towards Zach. "I need you guys to help him change. Since you guys are.. Well guys." I said as Erza left the bathroom. "But you and Erza bathed him..?" Gray said, with a confused face as Natsu had the same face. "Just change him, before I beat you guys to a pulp." I said with a threatening look. They both hugged and said "Aye!". I turned around and looked at Zach. "Natsu and Gray are going to help you change. If they start fighting, you tell me and I'll beat them." I said as Zach giggled and nodded as Natsu and Gray shivered. I went out of the bathroom and closed the door, leaving the two idiots with Zach.

A few minutes later, Zach came out wearing tan short, a striped shirt and tennis shoes. I was sitting on the bed with Erza, Lucy and Happy as Zach approached me. "Thank you (Y/N) and Erza for bathing me! Thank you Natsu, Gray, Happy and Lucy for buying me clothes." Zach said as we all nodded. "I'll be leaving now.." He said as he walked to the door. I stood up and walked to him. "Wait Zach. How would you like to come back to Fairy Tail with us? You can stay with me, if you would like." I offered as I gave him a small smile. His face then lit up like a light bulb. "Really?! Yes please!" Zach said excitedly. "Then it's settled. Zach will be coming home with us." Erza said as she and Lucy stood up from the bed. "Yay!!" Zach cheered as he ran to me and hugged my legs.

After Zach calmed down, we all left the hotel. Since it was almost night, we has to get position to attack the bandits. My position was in the tree where I scared Erza. Lucy was with Erza in an ally near the store. While Natsu, Happy and Gray were on in separate trees. Zach was in the tree with me. "(Y/N), you're not going to get hurt, right?" Zach asked nervously. "Of course not Zach. Do you not know who I am?" I asked s I looked at him. He shook his head. "I'm the Empress Heroine Wizard." I said. "You are?! Wow!" Zach whisper exclaimed. I nodded then looked back at the shop. I saw the bandits walking to the store. I watched Erza, since she was the one to give the signal to go. "Zach, when I jump out of this tree, you stay here. Do not leave this tree. Understand?" I asked as I got ready to jump out. "Yes m'am." He said. I saw Erza give the signal and I immediately jumped out of the tree then started running towards the bandits. I saw Gray and Natsu jump out of their trees also. Erza and Lucy were running towards the bandits too.
To wrap it up quickly, we beat the bandits asses. After we beat the bandits up, I ran to the tree where Zach was. "Zach, jump and I'll catch you." I said as I outstretched my arms to catch him. "Okay!" He said as he jumped into my arms. I carried him on my hip then walked back to Team Natsu. Erza came back with the reward money and we all spilt the money. We each got 180,000 jewels since the reward was 900,000 jewels.

We went back to the hotel, packed up our stuff then went to the train station to take a night train. Our routine was the same as usual. Natsu complained about not wanting to get on the train, I gave him a death glare, he got on and I cast a motion sickness spell on him. I was sitting next to Zach, who was sitting at the window seat, and Natsu. Erza, Gray and Lucy were on the opposite side of us. Happy was on the table asleep. Zach quickly fell asleep on my shoulder, then Natsu did the same on my other shoulder. 'Great..' I rolled my eyes then fell asleep too.