Chapter 61

(3rd PoV)
"Can I calm her down?" Zach asked. (Y/N) smiled and nodded, "Natsu, give Rini to Zach." Natsu nodded and handed Rini to Zach. With one grin from Zach, Rini immediately stopped crying and did an exact grin. Everyone awed. "I think she likes me." Zach said as everyone chuckled.

(Your PoV)
I was just released from the hospital and now Natsu, Zach, Happy, Team Natsu and I were heading to the guild to introduce Rini to her other family. "(Y/N), can I hold her again?" Gray asked me. I nodded and handed Rini to Gray. "Wha?! Why did you let stripper hold Rini?!" Natsu asked. "Because I can, Natsu. Plus, he's going to be an uncle to her. Erza, Wendy and Lucy are going to be her aunts." I said as I smiled slightly. 'Except, I wish only Erza and Wendy would be aunts to her. Lucy is becoming a bitch again. She's even starting to cling to Natsu again.'

I kicked open the guild doors and grinned. 'Ah, it feels good to do that again.'

Everyone'e eyes were on me and they all cheered. "(Y/N)'s back!" They cheered. I chuckled and took Rini from Gray. I looked down at her, "Here's your other family, Rini. They're pretty crazy." I heard multiple footsteps and saw Team Natsu and Romeo. Romeo was in the very front. "May I hold her, (Y/N)-chan?" He asked. I gave him a motherly smile and handed Rini to Romeo.

"(Y/N), Master Makarov would like to see you. He's in his office." Mira told me. I nodded, "Okay, thanks Mira." I turned towards Team Natsu. "Erza, may I have Rini back? I need to go see Master and he hasn't seen her yet." I said as I stood up. Erza nodded "Go back to your mommy, my little warrior." Rini cooed as Erza handed me Rini. "I'll be right back guys. Natsu, Gray, Romeo and Zach, stay out of trouble." I said as I gave them a look and left to go see Makarov.

"Come in." Makarov said. I entered his office and closed the door. As I held Rini, I bowed. "You called for me?" I said as I sat down. "Yes- Is this your child?" Makarov asked in a quiet voice. I chuckled and nodded, "Yes, this is her. Rini Dragneel." "Do you want to hold her?" I asked. He nodded and I handed Rini to him. "She has your eyes." Makarov said as he stroked Rini's hair. "She also has Natsu's hair." I said as I smiled. "You're going to be a great mother." Makarov said.

"Now, for the reason I called you here.." Master began. I nodded and cradled Rini as she slept. "You do remember that you are still an S-Class wizard, right?" He asked. I nodded, "Of course. But due to my pregnancy, I haven't been able to go on any S-Class jobs." "I understand that, but you are still an S-Class wizard." Master said as he sighed. "What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"I have to train for how many months..?!" I yelled. Rini stirred in my arms and opened her eyes. 'Shit' She started crying and I sighed. I bounced her slightly and she quieted down. "6 months.. I'm sorry (Y/N), but you must. I'm afraid that you have gotten weaker through your pregnancy." Master said as he gave me a look of sympathy. 'Great. I have to be away from my family for 6 months.'

I left Master Makarov's office with a heavy heart. "Hey babe, what did Gramps want?" Natsu asked as I arrived at the Team Natsu table. "I have bad news.."

"6 months?!" Natsu exclaimed after I explained everything to them. I nodded as I handed Rini to Wendy. "When do you leave?" Zach asked.

"In 3 days."