Chapter 87

(3rd PoV)

"Now, you guys better be careful. No messing around and no fighting." (Y/N) said as she looked at Natsu and Gray. They both groaned, but nodded.

"I giving you guys each a card so you guys can contact me and so I can contact you. I got these cards from Cana if you can't tell. You guys better not lose them. That's why I'm giving each of you cards." (Y/N) said as she gave Natsu, Gray, Romeo, Rit, Happy, and Zach cards with a picture of chibi (Y/N).

"Yes mom." They all said. (Y/N) chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Hey, becoming a mom has done things to me. And I'm only Zach's and Rini's mom." She said.

The train whistle went off. "Time for us to get on." Gray said. (Y/N) hugged each of the boys before they got on. Natsu was last.

"Bye Pinkie." (Y/N) said as she hugged Natsu. "Bye waifu." He said. (Y/N) chuckled and pecked him on the lips. "Bye little Rini." Natsu said as he kissed Rini's forehead. Rini reached for Natsu's face and giggled. Natsu grinned. (Y/N) quickly cast a motion sickness spell on him and he went on the train.

Then they were off.

--------------------

(Your PoV)

"(Y/N)/(Y/N)-chan!" I heard voices say as I left the train station.

I stopped and turned around, "Oh, hey Erza, Carla, and Wendy."

"Thank goodness we found you!" Wendy said. "Why?" I asked.

"We were wondering if we could stay with you for the week." Erza said.

"What about your rooms in the Fairy Tail dorms?" I asked.

"They found some bugs in the building, so they're fumigating the whole building. Everyone had to leave for the week." Carla said.

"Oh okay. Then yeah sure, you can stay. It's only Rini, Alice, and I since Zach, Rit, Happy and Natsu went on a week long job with Gray and Romeo." I said as I smiled.

"Yay! Thank you (Y/N)-chan!" Wendy said. "Yes, thank you (Y/N)." Erza said as she smiled. I looked behind her and saw her giant wagon full of luggage. I chuckled and gestured for them to follow me.

-----------------------

"I have two guest rooms so you're in luck." I said as I closed the door after Erza and Wendy stepped inside.

I quickly gave them a tour of the house and put Rini to sleep in her crib.

"I'm heading to bed. You can help yourself to anything in the fridge." I said as I passed by their rooms. "Okay, goodnight (Y/N)-chan." Wendy said. "Goodnight (Y/N)." Carla and Erza said. "Goodnight." I said as I opened the door to my room.

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.

I took a quick shower, changed, and climbed into bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-------------------------

(8 in the morning, still Your PoV)

I was surprisingly the first one to wake up. I changed and went into Rini's room. I picked her up and went downstairs. I made a bottle for her and fed her as I started to make breakfast.

A few minutes later, I saw Erza come downstairs already dressed. "Good morning Erza, breakfast?" I said.

"Good morning (Y/N), and sure." Erza said as she sat down on a stool. I served her breakfast and put Rini in her highchair. "Rini's hair is growing fast." Erza commented. I nodded and smiled as I sat down with my breakfast.

"9 of her teeth have already came in." I said. "How old is she?" Erza asked.

"She'll be turning 8 months on Saturday. Today is Monday." I said as I finished my breakfast. "She was born on April 17, right?" Erza asked. I nodded.

I stood up and washed my plate, then put it in the drying rack. "She learned to walk very quickly and early." I said. "She's a strong girl. My strong little warrior niece." Erza said. I smiled and nodded.

"She has a whole bunch of aunts and uncles. And two grandpas." I said as I sat down in front of her.

"Two?" Erza asked as she finished her breakfast. "Master Makarov and-" I paused and sighed, "Gildarts. Gildarts sees himself as Zach's and Rini's grandpa since he raised me for a few months."

Erza chuckled and shook her head, "Of course."

I looked up and saw Wendy and Carla come in the kitchen. "Good morning Wendy and Carla." I greeted. "Good morning." They both said. "Breakfast?" I asked.

They both nodded and I served them breakfast.

After they ate, we headed out to the guild.