Chapter 81

(3rd PoV)
"What the hell happened here?!" (Y/N) exclaimed, as she stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

The bathroom was overflowing with water from the bathtub. (Y/N) carefully walked over to the bathtub and shut off the water.

"Natsu!" (Y/N) exclaimed. Natsu ran into the bathroom, then fell onto the floor since he slipped. "Ow.. Why is the floor wet?" Natsu asked as he stood back up.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you?" (Y/N) said as she faced Natsu.

(Your PoV)
Natsu chuckled nervously, "Um.. I was trying to take Rini a bath. I guess I forgot to turn off the water.." I sighed and slurped up all of the water that was on the floor.

"Why did you take so long to drop off Zach?" Natsu asked as we headed downstairs.

"The kids in his class wanted to ask Zach and I some questions. Since a lot of people know me. They called me cool." I said as I grinned.

Natsu chuckled and shook his head. "8th graders don't know what cool is." Natsu said.

"Hey!" I said as I placed my hands on my hips. "I'm kidding (Nickname). I'm married to the coolest woman ever." Natsu said as he hugged me.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "And I'm married to the weirdest dork ever." I said as I began to back away.

"Hey! I'm not a dork!" Natsu exclaimed. He took a step towards me but I began to walk away slowly.

"Get back here..!" He said as he started to come towards me. I then took off running as I laughed. "Catch me if you can!" I shouted as I ran to the living room.

"(Nickname)! I'm going to catch you..!" I heard Natsu say as he started to come after me. 'He'll never catch me.'

As soon as I heard Natsu enter the living room, I hid behind the couch. "(Y/N), I know you're in here. I can smell you." Natsu said.

I stood up from behind the couch to see Natsu right in front of me. "Damn, you scared me." I said as I grinned.

As I was about to run off again, Natsu picked me up bridal style. "Natsu! Put me down!" I said as I squirmed around in his arms while blushing.

"Nope. I'm never letting you go."

----------------------------

I am so so so so sorry guys! I've had major writers block >-<
Please forgive me for the long wait! I'm sorry if this chapter sucked!

~ Mrs. Nanase