Chapter 55

(3rd PoV)
It's been a month since (Y/N) and Natsu have been married. They still acted the same though, except Natsu and Happy moved in with (Y/N) and Zach, since they had a bigger house.

(Y/N) woke up all of a sudden. "Erg.. I feel sick.." She groaned. Her eyes widened and she immediately got out of bed, threw open the door of the bathroom and went towards the toilet. She got down on her knees and vomited into the toilet. Natsu woke up upon hearing (Y/N) throw up. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom, seeing (Y/N) on her knees. He quickly stood next to her and gathered up her hair, so it wasn't in the way. This went on for a few minutes until (Y/N) threw up everything in her stomach. She pulled away from the toilet and groaned. "I hate throwing up.." She said as Natsu helped her up. Natsu let go of her hair and gave her a sympathetic smile, "Are you sick?" (Y/N) shrugged and went to the sink and grabbed her toothbrush. "Probably." She said as she started to brush her teeth. "Do you want to go to the doctor?" Natsu asked. (Y/N) spit in the sink and rinsed out her mouth. "Nah, I'm fine. I must've ate too much food last night. I'm fine." She said as they left the bathroom. "Okay, but if you throw up again, we're going to the doctors." Natsu said reluctantly. (Y/N) sighed, "Yeah, yeah."

(The Next Day)
Natsu woke up hearing (Y/N) vomit. Again. He sighed and immediately got out of bed and rushed towards the bathroom. He did the same thing he did last time. After (Y/N) stopped vomiting, and she brushed her teeth, she looked at Natsu and sighed. "Fine. Let's go to the doctors" She said reluctantly. Natsu grinned and nodded.

After Natsu and (Y/N) changed, they went downstairs to eat breakfast. They ate some cereal and left a note for Zach and Happy for when they woke up.

"Let's go see what the hell is wrong with me." (Y/N) said as she and Natsu walked out.

(Your PoV)
Natsu and I were walking to the doctors office when we passed by a chocolate shop. 'Ooo, I'm really craving some chocolate right now.' "Natsu, can we go get some chocolates? Please?" I asked Natsu as I looked up at him. Natsu looked at me like I was crazy, which I practically am. "Um, I'm not sure (Y/N). You just threw up.." He said. I frowned, "Come on Natsu..! I'm feeling perfectly fine right now..!" He sighed in defeat, "Fine." I grinned widely, showing my fangs. "Come on!" I said as I grabbed his arm and ran into the shop. 'Chocolates, here I come!'

After Natsu and I bought a bunch of chocolates, we started to go to the doctors office. "Thanks Natsu." I said as I pecked his cheek, while grinning. Natsu nodded and smiled, "You sure are acting happy today." "I know. It's weird.. Eh, I'll probably find out why when we get to the doctors." I said as I shrugged and held Natsu's hand. As we were a block away from the doctors office, we passed by a Mexican restaurant. I immediately stopped and faced it. Natsu stopped as well, but he had a confused face. "Why did you stop, (Y/N)?" He asked. I simply just pointed at the restaurant. Natsu looked to where I was pointing at. He then looked back at me and shook his head, "Nonono. We are not getting Mexican food. We already have chocolate!" He said as he grabbed my hand and attempted to drag me away. 'How cute. He thinks he's strong enough to drag me.' I then jerked my hand away from his which made him stop again. "You must've forgotten who is stronger, Natsu. Can we just please get some Mexican food? Pleaseee" I begged. "(Y/N).." Natsu began to say. I then faced him and gave him a death glare, "We're going to get some Mexican food, whether you like it or not! Now, come on..!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the restaurant.

"No more food, right?" Natsu asked as we were outside of the doctors. "No promises." I said as we stepped inside. He groaned and I chuckled. "Now, you stay here and I'll go in." I said as Natsu nodded and sat down in a seat with the bags of chocolates and our Mexican food takeout. A nurse guided me to my doctors office and I sat down and waited for my doctor to arrive.

The doctor stepped in and closed the door. "I haven't seen you in a while Mrs. Dragneel." Dr. Rayne said to me. I nodded, "Nice to see you too, Dr. Rayne." I greeted. "Now, what seems to be the problem?" She asked as she sat down in front of me. "Well, for the past two mornings, I've been throwing up and I've been having weird mood swings and different cravings." I said as Dr. Rayne nodded. "Well, Mrs. Dragneel, have you been sexually active in the last few months?" She asked. Unfazed by her question, I nodded slowly. "Yes, why?" I asked. She then stood up, "Please follow me and I will answer your question." I nodded and stood up. We both left the room we were in and went to another room where different things were set up. "Please lay down on the chair please." She as she pointed to a chair that looked like that belonged in a dentist. I nodded and did what she said. Dr. Rayne closed the door and sat down in a chair next to me. "Now, I'm going to have to lift up your shirt and put this on your stomach and some of your abdomen, okay?" She asked as she held up a clear cream. 'Um, okay..' I nodded. She lifted up my shirt and rubbed the cream on my stomach. I shivered from the coldness of the cream. She then grabbed a device and rubbed it over my stomach and abdomen where the cream was at. 'What is she doing?' Dr. Rayne then looked at a screen next to me, but I was too lazy to look at it. She smiled and looked at me. She grabbed a wipe and rubbed off the cream and pulled my shirt back down. I sat up and looked at her in confusion. "What?" I asked. Dr. Rayne kept smiling and showed me the screen.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Dragneel. You're 1 month pregnant!"