Chapter 5

(Lucy's POV)

I watched as Natsu picked up (Y/N) bridal style and go outside.

'That should be me!'

I thought as I huffed. Nobody heard me since they were yelling and shouting about how cute of a couple (Y/N) and Natsu would be.

'Natsu and I would be cuter! If only (Y/N) hadn't come here, I would still have a chance with Natsu..'

(Lucy is really out of character btw)

Wait! They're not even a couple, so I still have a chance! I'll be with Natsu before (Y/N) can make a move on him!'
I thought as I smiled.

(Your POV)

After Natsu and Happy showed me around Magnolia and took me out to eat, we headed towards their house. I chuckled as I saw the sign that said "Natsu & Happy"

When we went inside, I noticed that there wasn't a bed, but a hammock.

'He sleeps in a hammock? Cool!'

"Welcome to our house!" Natsu and Happy said in sync. "It feels homey." I said as I walked around. "That's good right?" Natsu asked as he watched me. "Of course it's good, you dummy!" I said as I laughed.

"Hey! I'm not a dummy!" Natsu said as he glared at me. As Natsu glared at me, I saw Happy and Alice leaving. "Where are you going Alice?" I asked as they stopped. "I'm going to go hangout with Happy, bye!" Alice said as they left.

'It's good that Alice made some new friends'

"So where am I going to sleep?" I asked as I eyed the hammock and the small couch. "You can sleep in the hammock with me!" Natsu said while grinning.

'What?!'

"Are you serious?!" I said as I looked at him. "Of course I am! We used to sleep with each other (Not in the dirty way! You sick-minded readers! -.-') when we were kids, so it's not a big deal right?" Natsu asked. "I know that, but we were kids back then Natsu..!" I said. "So?" Natsu questioned.

'Oh Pinkie.. You're still always oblivious..'

"Fine.." I said as I blushed slightly. "Yes!" Natsu exclaimed.

(A few hours later, Night Time)

"Hey Natsu?" I asked as I watched him eat a piece of chicken. "Hm?" Natsu said as he looked at me. "Where's the bathroom?" I asked as I stood up from the couch. "Over there" He said as he wiped his mouth and pointed to a door near the back. "Okay, I'll be taking a shower." I said as I walked to the bathroom. "Kay." Natsu said as he continued to eat.

After I finished taking a shower, I realized that I must have dropped my sleepwear and my extra clothes while I was fighting those guys a day before.

'I guess I have to ask Natsu to see if he can let me borrow some clothes for the night.' I thought as I wrapped myself with my towel and opened the door. I stepped out and saw Natsu on the couch with his eyes closed.

"Hey Natsu?" I said as I stepped out completely. "Yea- Whoa.." Natsu said as he had a nose bleed.

"Oh my god, you're nose is bleeding Natsu!" I exclaimed as I grabbed a few napkins and rushed to him as I tucked in a piece of the towel into the towel to keep it up. (I hope you guys understand what I meant >-<)

I bent down and started to clean his nose.

(Natsu's POV)

When (Y/N) came out of the bathroom in her towel, my nose started bleeding. When my nose stopped bleeding, I snapped out of my daze and started blushing.

"Um, I can clean it up myself (Y-Y/N).. I don't want to get any blood on you.." I said as I took the napkins from her hands and started cleaning up my nose. "Okay.." (Y/N) said as she stood up straight. "What did you need?" I asked as I took the napkins away from my nose and threw it in the trash, then washed my hands.

"Oh, I just wanted to know if I could borrow some clothes for the night.. You know, some that don't fit you anymore." She said as she shifted uncomfortably.

"Yeah, they're over there in the drawer." I said as I pointed to my clothes drawer. "Thanks!" (Y/N) said as she went over to my drawer and took out an old t-shirt and an old pair of shorts. "I'm gonna go change, be right back..!" She said as she went back to the bathroom and changed.

When she came out, she was wearing an old white t-shirt and an old pair of black old shorts.

(Your POV)

When I came out of bathroom while wearing Natsu's old clothes, Natsu kept staring at me. "Don't stare at me Pinkie.." I said as I walked past him and blushed.

"O-Oh, sorry (Y/N)!" Natsu said as he snapped out of his trance. "It's alright." I said as I placed my clothes on top of my bag. "I'm gonna go to sleep Natsu." I said as I yawned. "Okay, good night.." He said as he looked at me.

I climbed into the hammock and started shivering. Natsu headed towards the hammock and noticed me shivering. "Are you cold (Y/N)?" He asked while looking concerned. "Y-Yeah" I said as I wrapped my arms around myself.

"If I had some blankets, I would lend you one, but they're all dirty.." Natsu said. "But maybe I could help..!" He said.

Natsu quickly turned off all the lights. He then climbed into the hammock and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest. Since my back was facing him, he couldn't see how much I was blushing. "Is that better?" I heard Natsu whisper into my ear. "U-Um, yeah.. Thanks Natsu" I said. "Well, goodnight (Y/N)." Natsu said. "Goodnight Natsu" I said as I closed my eyes.

I then heard snores and realized that Natsu already fell asleep. A few minutes later, I fell into a deep sleep.