Chapter 73

(3rd PoV)
"Natsu! Zach! Alice! Rit! Happy! Come here!" (Y/N) exclaimed from the living room. Everyone came running or flying down the stairs into the living room.

"What's wrong?!" Natsu asked.

(Y/N) shook her head and pointed at Rini, who was crawling on the floor.

"It's about to happen! Just watch Rini!" She said as she grinned. Everyone looked at Rini in confusion.

Rini then stopped crawling and looked up at all of them. She grinned and started to move up slowly. Rini raised her butt in air and gently pushed herself off of the ground using her hands. She wobbled for a second but steadied herself.

Rini then took her first steps and walked slowly over to (Y/N), who was kneeling on the ground in front of her.

"Yes! She took her first steps!" Natsu exclaimed. "Way to go Rini!" Zach, Happy, Alice, and Rit cheered.

Once Rini went into (Y/N)'s arms, (Y/N) lifted her up. "You just took your first steps Rini! We're so proud of you!" (Y/N) said as she gently hugged Rini.

Rini gurgled and clapped her hands.

"Let's go to the guild to celebrate!" Zach suggested. They all nodded and left the house.
---------------------
(Your PoV)
"May Juvia hold Rini?" Juvia asked as her eyes sparkled. I nodded and handed Rini over to Juvia.

"I'll be right back, Erza, Gray, can you make sure that Zach, Alice, Happy, and Rit don't get into trouble?" I asked Gray and Erza. They nodded.

I stood up and went towards the small hallway where the bathrooms were located. I paused when I heard two familiar voices. 'Natsu and Lucy..?'

I hide behind the wall and listened in on their conversation.

"So can you please take care of Rini while we go on our job?" I heard Natsu ask. 'He did not just ask that..'

I clenched my fists and continued to listen.

"Yeah sure! I would do anything for you." Lucy said in a flirty voice. 'That little bitch. And to think I was starting to like and trust her! Natsu is so dead.'

I glanced around the corner and saw them hugging.

Hugging.

I clenched my fists tighter and hid again when I saw Lucy walk away. Luckily, she didn't see me when she walked over to Levy.

Before Natsu go leave, I walked down the hallway. I quickly whispered a spell that casted a force field around Natsu and I that was sound proof and made us invisible to anyone else.

When Natsu saw me, he grinned. "Hey (Y/N)!" He greeted.

"Don't give me that crap Natsu! What the hell do you think you just did?!" I asked. 

Natsu gave me a confused look. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I heard what you asked Lucy! And I saw what you guys did! Is this what you do behind my back?!" I exclaimed.

Natsu's eyes widened, but he then clenched his fist. "You were spying on me..?!" He asked.

"It wasn't intentionally! I was on my way to the restroom when I heard you guys talking. I didn't want to interrupt your important conversation!" I said.

"Well is it so bad that I want someone to take care of our kid besides Ice-Freak?!" He asked.

"It's not bad, but you can't ask Lucy! I told you that we are never going to have Lucy take care of any of our kids!" I yelled.

"What's your problem with Lucy?! What did she ever do to you?!" Natsu asked with anger in his voice. I could feel his body temperature go up from his anger.

'He did not just ask and say that.'

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I exclaimed. As I exclaimed that, my whole body got engulfed in water.

"I can't believe you just asked that..! Do you have no idea what Lucy has been doing these past few years?! Are you that oblivious?!" I exclaimed. Due to all of the anger built up inside of me, my eyes filled with tears.

Upon seeing that, Natsu's body temperature went back to normal and he unclenched his fists. "(Y/N)..-" He began.

"No! Just listen! That bitch has been trying to steal you from me ever since I first came to this guild! When I left with Alice, you guys got together! When I came back, you guys were still together! But I luckily got you back! When Zach and I faked our death, you guys got together! Hell, you even told me that you loved her more than m-me..!" I shouted as tears fell from my eyes.

"That's only because I thought you were dead!" Natsu shouted.

"That makes it even worse! Before Zach and I faked our death and you and I were dating, you said that you would never stop loving me..!" I said as more tears fell.

"I know but-" Natsu began again.

"No, let me finish. When I came back from my training, if Zach wasn't here, you would've probably been with Lucy! She's even been flirting with you!" I said as I started to shake.

"That is not true!" Natsu said.

"Yes it is!" I sobbed out.

"You're lying about that just because you don't like Lucy!" Natsu said.

"You are such a fucking idiot! I can't believe you think I would lie to you!" I exclaimed.

"You've done it before!" He said.

"That was in the past Natsu!" I said as the water on my body disappeared.

"That doesn't mean that you wouldn't lie again!" Natsu shouted.

"That's it.." I began. I looked at the ground and took a deep breathe.

"Since you don't believe me, I am never talking to you ever again!"