Chapter 90

(3rd PoV)
"What's going on?" (Y/N) asked as she looked around the restaurant. "Some girl o-outside.. She just started to fight and hurt a group of girls.." A person from under a counter said.

"R-Right before we boarded up the window and door, she was fighting The E-Erza Scarlet." Another person said.

"What?!" (Y/N) exclaimed. 'Rini is out there!' She thought.

"You have to open the door. I need to get out there." (Y/N) said as she looked at one of the employees of the restaurant.

"Um.. I'm s-sorry m'am, bur we can't d-do that.." He said nervously. "My little girl is out there! You have to open the door!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she tried to kick open the door.

"M'am please calm down..!" Another employee said. (Y/N) stopped kicking and sent them a look.

"Do you know who I am?! I am The Empress Heroine Princess! I've been through hell and back. I am not going to let some boards keep me from my friends and my little girl!" (Y/N) yelled as she pulled up the sleeve of her shirt and showed everyone her Fairy Tail mark.

The whole restaurant became quiet.

(Y/N)s fist got covered in rock and she punched through the boards and door.

She went outside and covered the door she broke with a rock wall. (Y/N) looked around her and froze.

Saria.

----------------------------

(Your PoV)
'Saria. She's the cause of this..?!'

I tightened my fists and slowly and quietly made my way towards her.

When I got closer, I noticed that Erza, Lucy, Juvia were down. Saria was currently fighting Wendy. I them froze again.

She was holding Rini.

'She dares hurt my friends?!'

I tightened my fists harder and my fist lit on fire. Right before Saria could hit Wendy, I appeared next to her and punched her. She fell onto the ground and threw Rini in the air. Right before Rini hit the ground, I caught her.

"(Y/N)..!" I heard Erza, Lucy, and Juvia say quietly.

I quickly activated my telepathy. 'Alice. Carla. I know you're here somewhere and watching, but please come and get Rini out of here. I don't want her to get hurt. Please'

Suddenly, Alice and Carla flew out from somewhere and appeared above me. I kissed the top of Rini's head and handed her to Carla and Alice. I then slung my baby bag over Alice's shoulders. "Thank you." I said. They nodded and flew off.

I heard Saria groan and saw her get up. "What the.." She said. She then saw me and smirked. But I saw a hint of fear in her eyes. Wendy immediately came over to me.

She hugged me and looked up at me. "Right after you left, Saria went crazy! She immediately poisoned Lucy and drained her magic, then beat her until Erza and Juvia stepped in!

I told Carla and Alice to go to safety. Saria then did the same thing she did to Lucy, to Juvia and Erza.. But Erza put a fight though..!

During that, I told everyone in the plaza and in the stores and restaurants to hide and to block their windows and doors! Then Saria decided to fight me! I used my roar to block her poison, but then she took Rini.. I couldn't do anything or she would hurt her! I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan!" Wendy cried and she hugged me tighter.

I hugged her back and rubbed her head. "It's alright Wendy, don't worry about it. I'll deal with her." I said as I looked at Saria with a glare.

"You'll deal with me..?! Hah! You crack me up (Y/N)!" Saria said sickly. "And why is that?" I asked as Wendy stopped hugging me and looked at Saria.

"Because you and them," Saria said as she pointed at Lucy, Erza, and Juvia.

"Taught me everything I need to know about magic and how to attack and defend." She said as she smirked.

I froze. 'She's right..'

I shook my head and gave her a deadly, stone-hard face.

"That won't stop me from kicking your ass."