Chapter 69

(3rd PoV)
"Zach. This is your new exceed, Rit." (Y/N) said as she gestured to Rit. Zach's eyes widened and Rit grinned. "So it is a boy! Yes! Alice, you owe me 5 dollars!" Rit exclaimed.

Alice covered her ears. "I'm right here Rit, you don't have to yell. Here." Alice said as she handed Rit 5 dollars.

(Your PoV)
"You placed a bet.. To see what gender you're new owner would be..?" I asked as I sweat-dropped. Alice and Rit both nodded. 'You dummies.'

"(Y/N) let's sit down and talk, okay?" Erza said. I nodded and we all sat down. The exceeds were on the table while I sat in between Zach and Natsu. On the other side was Gray, Wendy, and Erza.

"So, who's the grey cat?" Gray asked. "That is Rit. I found him a couple months back. He was wandering around a forest, lost." I said as Rit nodded.

"Tell us about what happened in the past few months." Erza said.

"Well, after I supposedly died, I revived Alice. I learned a revival spell and Alice was the first thing I revived. And it was around the same time I found Rit. A few days after that, I did a spell on you guys! As you can tell." I said as I chuckled.

They all gave me a poker face as they sweat-dropped.

"I am totally not sorry." I said as I grinned. "(Y/N)..!" They all yelled. "Whoops." I said as I shrugged. I then yawned and stretched.

"You should probably go home and get some rest (Y/N). We'll meet up tomorrow, okay?" Erza suggested.
I nodded and rubbed my eyes. 'Dang.. I do feel really tired.. Hey, did Natsu get more handsome..?'

Natsu and Zach got up while I stayed seated. Zach was holding Rini and Rit was on his shoulder. Happy and Alice were hovering near Natsu and I. "Come on (Y/N)." Natsu said.

"Carry me." I said sleepily as I reached for Natsu. I heard Erza, Zach, Gray and Wendy chuckle. Natsu smiled and picked me up, setting me on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I then rested my head on his shoulder.

"Bye guys." Natsu and Zach said. "Bye." They all said. We walked out and headed home.

"I missed you guys so much.." I mumbled out. "We missed you too mom." Zach said as Rini looked at me. "I'm sorry for not coming home sooner.." I said as I yawned again. "It's alright babe, don't worry about it." Natsu said as we neared the house. Zach nodded in agreement.

After we arrived home, Zach set Rini down for her nap while Natsu carried me to our room. 'I missed our room..'

Natsu kicked the door close, locked it, and set me down on our bed and took my shoes and socks off. "(Y/N).." Natsu said. "Hm?" I grumbled tiredly. "You still need to change." He said. "But I don't want to change.." I whined as I looked at him.

He chuckled and sighed. "Come on babe. Just change. Sleeping in those clothes won't be comfortable." Natsu said.

"Then just change me yourself."