Chapter 36

(3rd PoV)
Once (Y/N) and Zach step foot in the guild they were greeted. "Hey Zach, hey (Y/N)!" Everyone greeted. "Hey." Zach and (Y/N) both said in unison as they waved. "(Y/N), Zach over here." Erza said as she waved over Zach and (Y/N). "Hey guys." Team Natsu greeted, besides Natsu. "Hey." (Y/N) said as she sat next to Gray and Zach sat next to (Y/N).

(Your PoV)
'Thanks god. I don't see Lucy here. She must be sick.' "Do you have any idea how Flame-Brain got that mark?" Gray asked me. I stared at everyone with a bored expression. "I slapped him. He deserved it." I said calmly as I glanced at Natsu, who was looking away. "I was expecting that." Carla said as everyone nodded. "Anyways, how about we go on a job today?" Erza suggested. We all nodded. "Zach and Wendy, can you two pick out a job?" Erza asked. Zach and Wendy nodded then went to the job request board.

"What did Natsu do to make you slap him (Y/N)?" Gray asked. "Something that I don't want to talk about." I said harshly. Erza, Gray and Natsu shivered. 'Hah. They always do that when I use this tone of voice.' Wendy and Zach then came back with a flyer and gave it to Erza. Erza nodded and read it to us. "We have to go to a party to make sure no one uninvited goes in. The reward is 700,00 jewels." She said. "That's it?" Natsu asked. "Yes. Now go home and then go to the train station. You have 30 minutes so go." Erza commanded as we all left. Zach and I headed to the train station, since we could just simply teleport our luggage.

Once we boarded the train, we sat down in our seats. I was near the window and Zach was in between Wendy and I. Natsu was near the window and Erza was between Gray and Natsu. When the train started moving, Natsu immediate started throwing up. "(Y/N), you're not going to put a motion-sickness spell on Natsu?" Wendy asked. "Why should I? He has to get used to it." I said as I crossed my arms. "C'mon mom, just put the spell on him. I hate sound of people throwing up." Zach said to me. I sighed. "Fine. Motus infirmitate sanator." I said as I cast the spell. Natsu immediately stopped barfing. "You feel better Natsu?" Happy asked. Natsu nodded, "Yeah. Thanks (Y/N).". I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "Hah, she ignored you Flame-for-Brains!" Gray said. "What did you call me?!" Natsu asked angrily. "You heard what I said!" Gray said. 'God, these two..' I was about to say something when someone beat me to it. "You two better not fight, or my mom with beat the both of you!" Zach said as he gave them a death glare. 'He's using my signature death glare! He's learned! I'm so proud!' Natsu and Gray both nodded quickly, "Aye Sir!" They said in unison. Wendy, Erza, Happy and Carla chuckled. I ruffled Zach's hair, "Aw, that's my boy! Using my signature death glare!" I said proudly. "Mommm! Don't mess up my hair..!" Zach whined. I smiled slightly.

(2 hours later)
"We're here!" Zach exclaimed. We all got our stuff and got off the train. "Let's head to the woman's house first. Then we can go to the hotel." Erza said as we nodded. Once we got to the woman's house, we looked at it in awe. "Wow.. It's a mansion.." Zach said. Erza knocked on the door and a woman answered it. "Hello, how can I help you?" The woman asked. "We're Fairy Tail wizards. We came here on a job you requested." Erza said. "Ah yes. Just show me your guild marks and then I'll let you in." The woman said. We all showed her out guild marks and she let us in. We sat down in some chairs in a huge living room. "My name is Elena Gracer. My daughter, Peyton, is having a Sweet 16 Birthday Party. We do not want any uninvited guests to show up. Each guest will have their invitation with team and that is their pass. My daughter especially does not want her ex-boyfriend to come. I'll bring her down." Elena said as she stood up and walked towards the stairway. "Peyton, come down here please! The wizards from Fairy Tail are here!" She called. A girl with long blonde hair came down, while holding something. She walked towards us and smiled. "Hello, my name is Peyton!" She greeted with a smile. "You're the birthday princess, am I correct?" I asked. Peyton looked at me and giggled, "Yes I am. And who might you be?" She asked as she sat down next to her mother. "My name is (Y/N) and this is my son, Zach." I said as Zach waved. "Aren't you two the Elemental Duo? And aren't you the Empress Heroine Wizard?" The girl asked with shocked look. Zach and I nodded. "Yes we are and yes I am the Empress Heroine Wizard." I replied. "Mother! These are the two that faked their death!" Peyton said to her mom, who nodded. "Yes darling, I've realized that. But you can speak to them later, right now we still have to discuss about your party." Elena said. "Oops! Right sorry!" Peyton said as she looked at everyone else."It's perfectly alright, Miss Peyton." Erza said as she smiled. "Before we go any further, can you please tell us your names?" Elena asked. We nodded. "My name is Erza Scarlet." "My name is Wendy Marvel and this is Carla."I'm Gray Fullbuster." "I'm Natsu Dragneel and this is my buddy Happy." "You already know our names." We all said. "Okay, great. So about the party." Elena started. "I'm sure that my mother has already said about my ex-boyfriend. Here is a picture of him. His name is Colin Jackson. You are to not let him in. Nobody without an invitation shall be permitted entry." Peyton said as she showed us a picture. We all nodded. "And the best part about this is that you all get to dress up and you have no choice!" Peyton said excitedly. 'Fuck.' I looked at everyone and noticed that all of the boys had their mouth open while Erza's eyes sparkled and Wendy was smiling. I sighed and stood up along with everyone else. "The party is being held tomorrow at 8:00 p.m. But be here at 6:30 to explore and get ready." Elena said as we all nodded and headed out. Once we were outside, Erza and Wendy turned towards me and shouted.

"Let's go shopping!"